Prewrap coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm looking for an American seller that sells a variety of Clapton pre-wrapped coils for a good price and if there is free shipping or at least reasonable shipping that would be great. I don't want like the high-end ones that are sold in two packs that are hand made. I just want to have a nice assortment of different 10 packs of Clapton varieties. I'd like to be able to get different metals. I can wrap my own but sometimes I don't want to. Anyone know of a good site?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Those coils from Central Vapors are Chinese garbage.

You have to watch what you buy there. They do tell you if what they are selling is a clone sometimes (have to read the description), but not all the time. The price is the giveaway as to whether it's a clone or otherwise junk.

They are also very lazy about their site. For instance, the subtank mini replacement glass they sell isn't for the subtank mini, it's for the toptank mini. I told them about it after I got it in the mail and there is at least one review stating it, but they don't really care, apparently. Still listed as STM glass. :rolleyes:

The SSOCC coils are terrible. They tell that the ultra cheap, 25 cent (slim) ones are clones. But they are all clones and unvapable in many ways.

If you like hassle free vape purchases, that's not the place for you. You're better off buying from Fasttech.

• Informative
    Reactions: AvaOrchid
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread