Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Prickly Dragon

INW-Prickly Pear -(1.50%)

OOO-Dragonfruit-(2.00%)

honestly was mixing up single flavor tester for these got the bottles mixed up and ended up putting both into the same bottle was a delicious mistake to me kinda of tastes like a melon hi chew
A melon what?

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
@Vishousness,
How does Inawera Prickly Pear compare to their Inawera Cactus? Are they similar... same... or, totally different? "I don't know" is always an answer too.
Thanks for the above about 000.
I have INW cactus and was told it and prickly pear are the same, I could be wrong but thats what I was told. Strong concentrate. To me anything above .5% completely takes over the flavour. My best I settled on was just .2%. A bottle goes a long long way.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Thanks for the above about 000.
I have INW cactus and was told it and prickly pear are the same, I could be wrong but thats what I was told. Strong concentrate. To me anything above .5% completely takes over the flavour. My best I settled on was just .2%. A bottle goes a long long way.

I have both INW Cactus and INW Prickly Pear and they completely different. Prickly Pear has a distinct honeydew melon vibe as where the Cactus has none. They are both very strong, that's for sure. :)

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I have both INW Cactus and INW Prickly Pear and they completely different. Prickly Pear has a distinct honeydew melon vibe as where the Cactus has none. They are both very strong, that's for sure. :)
Thanks, that may explain why the supposed "extra juiciness" I was told the INW cactus was supposed to add never happened when I got it for that reason. Does the Prickly Pear do that or was it just a vaping wives tale?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Thanks, that may explain why the supposed "extra juiciness" I was told the INW cactus was supposed to add never happened when I got it for that reason. Does the Prickly Pear do that or was it just a vaping wives tale?

Everybody tastes things differently but I kinda get that "juiciness" from Cactus - it definitely alters any fruit it's added to. I would call it a fruit brightener.

Prickly Pear has some juiciness too but doesn't agree with me because I don't care for honeydew flavors. I would describe Prickly Pear as "aloe vera meets honeydew".

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Everybody tastes things differently but I kinda get that "juiciness" from Cactus - it definitely alters any fruit it's added to. I would call it a fruit brightener.

Prickly Pear has some juiciness too but doesn't agree with me because I don't care for honeydew flavors. I would describe Prickly Pear as "aloe vera meets honeydew".
Ok. It may be how I was told Marshmallow gave vapes a " mouthfeel". Made my batch up, waited and "what mouth feel?" Bit like fizzy sherbet, sour, bubbly Cola. Dont get any of those sensations at all. Gone off track a bit now.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: IDJoel

Vishousness

Apr 12, 2019
i havent mixed up flavor testers yet i mixed this by mixtake imo its delicous very sweet for a total of 3.5 % flavor i guess u can say cause both flavors are very strong nut yea this was a mistake i wanted to share to new users like me that dont throw away your mistakes and vape em youll learn from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread