• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pride month contest decompression chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hope you don't mind if this guy tags along from the contest...

g8KAd.gif

Thank you. Morri!!!... :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The one used to travel across the Australian outback in the movie The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Amazing flick.

OH - You Are So Right - GREAT MOVIE ! ! !

Now the sceen I would really "Like" to post I can't - The one with "3 on a Rock" (ECF - TOD . . . But those who have seen the movie know what I am talking about) SO I will just post this video that that picture represents from You Tube . . .

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
OH - You Are So Right - GREAT MOVIE ! ! !

Now the sceen I would really "Like" to post I can't - The one with "3 on a Rock" (ECF - TOD . . . But those who have seen the movie know what I am talking about) SO I will just post this video that that picture represents from You Tube . . .

It's been too long since I've watched that movie. I used to have it on DVD, but a roommate issue ... well ... I think I shall order it up on Amazon.

And done. Amazon makes shopping way too easy. :p It will be here Saturday.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Fireworks? What fireworks? ;) Of course, you can see fireworks here every day if you look in the right direction at the right time.

I can only imagine what it must be like living in the apt complex behind MK Cast Parking. Out here in Cagan, I can usually hear both MK and Epcot, but can't see them. But I'm okay with that. I get into the parks at least 3 or 4 times a month for my pyro fix. Of course when I worked at MK, I saw Wishes more times than I can count. :)

beartard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Winter Haven, Florida, USA
For me, it's not something I'd go to the park for. I'd much rather see it from a distance and not have to put up with the mass exodus afterwards. I like Illumi-nations most of all. Over here we have the Legoland fireworks most every night as well.
I can only imagine what it must be like living in the apt complex behind MK Cast Parking. Out here in Cagan, I can usually hear both MK and Epcot, but can't see them. But I'm okay with that. I get into the parks at least 3 or 4 times a month for my pyro fix. Of course when I worked at MK, I saw Wishes more times than I can count. :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
For me, it's not something I'd go to the park for. I'd much rather see it from a distance and not have to put up with the mass exodus afterwards. I like Illumi-nations most of all. Over here we have the Legoland fireworks most every night as well.

I know what you mean about the mass exodus, or as we like to call it "Taillight Processional." What I end up doing is falling in with the crowd until I get to the Art of Disney store by Spaceship Earth, I will then enjoy that store for a little while to let the parking lot crowd die down some, then head home. Unless I'm extreme park hopping to get over to MK to add Wishes to my viewing for the night. :)

beartard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Winter Haven, Florida, USA
Forgot to mention, that's another reason I get the cheaper pass with blackout dates for FL residents. The dates that are blacked out are the dates I'd really rather not be there to begin with. Those gaps are filled in with Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. ;)
I know what you mean about the mass exodus, or as we like to call it "Taillight Processional." What I end up doing is falling in with the crowd until I get to the Art of Disney store by Spaceship Earth, I will then enjoy that store for a little while to let the parking lot crowd die down some, then head home. Unless I'm extreme park hopping to get over to MK to add Wishes to my viewing for the night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread