Prime 15 - BRAVO Johnny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I just received my Prime 15 and have been using it since it arrived yesterday. This definitely deserves the BRAVO! This tobacco flavor is what I have been searching for in my almost 2 years of vaping. This is without a doubt the most finished, perfected, and satisfying tobacco vape I have had to date. I am NOT exaggerating.

I'm using this on a 3.0 ohm 510 atomizer on a Darwin set at 8.5 or 9 watts. The juice is completely clear and loves my atomizer. The taste is a wonderful tobacco. I'm only getting the tobacco flavor, no nutty flavor or other underlying flavor. It is immediately identified as a wonderful satisfying tobacco. It took me by an unexpected but wonderful surprise. It felt and tasted like I just took a draw off a really good cigarette, minus the other experiences of inhaling something that is lit and burning. The throat hit and massive vapor are the best I've had. I rate this at a level of "standing ovation". With Prime 15 and Tribeca, I have all I need.

Once again, BRAVO Johnny, BRAVO!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Sojourner, I completely agree, I have been vaping for well over a year and a half and have ordered literally 50 samples in the last month or so, I have gotten bored with all of my all day vapes. The other day my friend Parallex2 offered to send me a sample of Prime15 and I never say no to a free sample :) I got the sample yesterday, opened it up and took a whif, it smelled great! I dropped in a few drops and it was unreal, it was absolutely love at first vape and that has not happened for many months for me. I am thrilled to have found this. I actually probably would not have tried this on my own because the description did not sound good to me(real cigarette) but it goes to show you that taste is in the tongue of the beholder. I am starting to get the real cig flavor but I do taste nutty unlike you but the rest of it, is that type of thing where I cant quite place what I am tasting, but whatever it is, it amazes me. I was getting worried because I have a tank system coming and didnt think I was going to have a juice that I would want for 6ml straight but no worries anymore. Sorry, I just realized how long my post was, but thank you Halo for the things you do with eliquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread