Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I picked sweet and got Tiramisu which is really cool because I was wanting to try that. I vaped without looking at the name of it because I wanted to see if I could identify it. What I tasted was coffee and nuts. Very good. Lots of flavor and vapor. Thanks for the opportunity to try this. I think it's empty now. Wish there was more!

Adja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
I received the Tahitian Punch, and it is very good. I mean really, really good. Nice strong flavor, but not overwhelmingly sweet. Kind of tart, but not too tart.

BTW, I was also really impressed with the speed and efficiency of your ordering system. I ordered this carto late one evening, and early next morning I already had the email telling me that my order had shipped. Speed and good communication. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks very much for your great sample offer!

Brewmaster

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2010
USA
www.primevapor.com
We want to thank everyone for the terrific response we have had to our Grand Opening Special Offers.

Alas, all good things must come to an end...

PrimeVapor's Free KR808D Flavor Cartridge Offer ends at midnight tonight.

Here is how it works:

We think that we have developed a line of Flavor Cartridges for KR808D that produce rich clouds of vapor with intense tastes.

Well, you be the judge. We will send you one of our Primax Flavor Cartridges absolutely Free of Charge.

Remember this Redemption Code: PVCART

Click on this link: primevapor.com/free.

Login and make your choice of:

* tobacco
* Menthol
* dessert
* Beverage

Add that choice to your cart and when you check out, be sure to use the Redemption Code: PVCART.

That's it, no charge, no shipping, no surprises. We will send you one of our Primax Flavor Cartridges via 1st Class Mail within 24 hours of your order. That is always our promise to you. If you place your order by 1PM Central Time, we will ship the same day.

Offer for US Customers only. Offer ends at midnight Friday, June 25, 2010.

Thanks again and we hope we can be of service to all of you in the future.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
I don't usually post comments on juices as I believe and have found, that taste is wayyyyyy too subjective.

With that said, I received the Tiramisu free carto......and it was without a doubt the most flavorful juice I have tasted to date, and that is easily 60 or 70 juices.

This was the first I have heard of your company, but if this is any idication of the quality of juices you will have available (please tell me it won't be filled cartos only?).....then you have a very bright future in this business.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I recieved the strong menthol cart 2 days ago, extremely fast shipping, the menthol was very good. I would like to see and sample more and also would like to know if you plan on selling your juice in bottles or even better your flavorings for DIY people, that would really be great

Adja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
All the free samples were either 12mg or 24mg. I believe the Tahitian Punch we were sending that day was a 12mg.

Okay, thanks!

I guess that reluctantly brings to mind one minor improvement that I would suggest; that you mark the cartos with the mg amount.

A lot of people here pass various products on to others to sample, and knowing the mg amount is really helpful.

Aside from that one minor point, you have a truly excellent product here.

Thanks again for your great sample offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread