probably a dumb question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
figures.. i'll have to mark my chargers then..... im wondering how the 801 compares to the 901 in terms of vapor production, cartridge life before a refill, dripping ability, and battery life

dopple--both are very good units. The 801 has a larger cartridge and better battery life, but the trade off is it is a bigger unit--some like it and some like the 901---again both units are staples in the industry---Sun

dopple

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
dopple--both are very good units. The 801 has a larger cartridge and better battery life, but the trade off is it is a bigger unit--some like it and some like the 901---again both units are staples in the industry---Sun

i LOVE my 901, the problem is the battery life... im down to 2 working batteries now, and sometimes i run out of battery power while im out :/ and having to top off every half hour or so is annoying

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
figures.. i'll have to mark my chargers then..... im wondering how the 801 compares to the 901 in terms of vapor production, cartridge life before a refill, dripping ability, and battery life

You won't need to - the 901 is much slimmer than the 801, so you'll immediately see the difference when you've got them in front of you.

I don't know how a standard 801 battery compares, but my minipipe has an 801 atomizer, and it compares very favourably against my DSE901. I prefer it for fruity flavours, since it seems to run cooler, but YMMV with an ecig battery instead of the pipe bowl.
Cartridge life is much longer on the 801 - it holds 1.1ml, and that's got to be twice what a 901 holds I would think (the original cart mesh has similar wicking performance in both.) I don't drip though, I top off.

No question is ever dumb if you learn from the answers :)

craftmaker43

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Ohio
I just got my 801 last week and I LOVE it!! Very easy draw, cartridges last a long time and the battery life is excellent! I started vaping with a RN4081 but I really didn't like it. It had a really hard draw. When I got the 801 it was like heaven! I was even able to quit analog cigarettes. It's been 6 days now and I'm lovin' it!! :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread