Problem with Carts CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFDF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
United States
There may be a problem with your CSS layout in shopping cart at the address entry point. The box is not wide enough, its not allowing you to see the continue button and cuts off part of the delivery address field. This shows in multiple browsers on multiple resolutions for me. I got around it by just clicking enter on the keyboard, everything works fine afterwards. But as an IT guy I can see this causing problems with people that will get stuck without a button to click.

Also while submitting a support request I get this error.

You are not allowed to add more than 200 requests for your version
Please delete some requests before proceed.

I get this error with only one sentence in the notes box, so...

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
been trying to place my order but keep getting this error message when hitting the checkout button when viewing my cart

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3310

Notice: Undefined variable: tpps_ids in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/porphy/public_html/blocks/block_order_info.php on line 3325

then when trying to use the help desk thing i get the same message you got about 200 requests.
having a bobas bounty withdrawal!

tokenfemale

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
San Francisco
The hidden continue button is a little annoying, but if you mouse into any of the fields and just hit return/enter it should advance screens okie...worked for me just now.

First ever order placed for Boba's and GJ, looking forward to seeing if they're as awesome as people say!! Also grabbed a sample of chocolate mint, because I am a huge fan of all things chocolate and mint :D

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I'm not able to recreate this issue on my systems. I will look into it though. I could use a screen shot or the full address page of the page you are having issues on.

EDIT: I've changed the frame widths to percentages now (they were stock 'px'). The pages should be three columns now, each column taking up a percentage of your screen (left 20%, middle 60%, right 20%).

I'm still researching the help desk limit issue. It shouldn't be occurring but I believe a safety from a lower version is still in place.

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
The issue with the hidden continue button should be resolved. I have made that particular block display 100% all of the time. If this continues to be a problem for mobile devices I will have to create a mobile site version, but hopefully it is fixed now (and works fine on my 4 mobile devices, so it should be fixed)

Help desk tickets are back. It was a version check issue and the errant HP file has been altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread