Problem with Innokin Lea Tanks draining into Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobblerHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Milton, NC
Need some help! I've got a Innokin Lea that after two weeks the tanks have started emptying into the Atty. I can fill a tank and put it on the Atty and see it bubble as it empties and floods the Atty. I have tried two different Attys (orginal and one from WSV) both do the same thing. I thought maybe my tanks had been used too many times so, I opened a brand tank and had the same results. Its like there's a draw that is pulling the juice down through the tube that the tank goes over. I bet I have wasted 5ml + of juice trying to figure this out. I have soaked my Attys in Vodka and put them in a ultrasonic cleaner of water. I fairly mechanically inclined but, everything I have tried ends in the same result. An empty tank and a flooded Atty/ battery. Anybody!!!!

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY
I'm having the same problem. I recently switched to a new tankomizer and it seems to be a bit better, but I feel like the problem stems from the wick that stuck out of the hole in the center of the atomizer and into the hole of the silicone tank-cap. I've contacted the vendor from which I purchased my LEA to see if maybe he can send me a replacement atty, but if not, I'll just buy one and see if that's indeed the problem.

If anyone else has a sure fix, I'd love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread