Problem with Istick TC60W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitar

Jan 27, 2016
Hello to everyone and big apologize for my english. I hope everyone catch what i mean.Im almost new to vaping , a month ago. As i say i bought a Eleaf istick tc60w with melo2 atomizer.
I used the original coil ( i thing it was called Kenthal ) and I`m a fan of the sweet liquids. Everything was going pretty well for me at settings of 19W - 0.24 OHMs and 2.2voltage.I had good taste and thick smoke coming out. Fews days ago my smoke started to become more and more less, obviously the taste too. So from the few topics i ve read about i`d must have to change the coil. So i bought wire ( i dont know what type it was, but for sure it was for making coils :) ) i tried to make/rebuild it.
When i was done i connect it to MELO2 and the istick and it showed me 1.5 ohms and it kinded got burned. I realize the big difference between those ohms i changed the coil with one of the original i get in the box - the Titanium coil. On the packet the TI coil says " 0.5ohms""but on my display show 0.44. Now i cant regulate to the sweet spot i want.Whatever i change im inhaling fresh air or very hot vaping with no pleasure. I hope u can help me folks. I will really apriciate it.
Have a good day.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like the problem is how you are building or using your coils.
If you want to vape at sub ohm, I can not help you there (I'm a non sub ohm'r nor do I know much about the MELO2).
Is it correct that you placed a new "never used coil" coil in your tank and could not regulate the taste?
Someone should be along to help you.

Dimitar

Jan 27, 2016
Warm Thanks for the advices anyway guys.
You may have to lock your resistance in at room temp. Not sure if 60 watt tc has that function..
I made this. I go from the less wattage and high C-degrees and the opposite.high wattage , less C-dgrees, and middle options also.If I find something average as a taste in doesnt get any smoke or the smoke is grey.
Is titanium suposed to vape aromatic liquids or tabaco tastes ?
Should I hear some burning noises from inside to be normal ? Do you hear that " poping/burning/ noise ? is that normal, is that good or bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread