Problem with site cookies? Cart losing all items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BliND123

Apr 21, 2014
Tyler, TX, USA
Placed an order on Killer juice the other day with so much trouble keeping stuff in cart, ended up accidentally screwing up a juice I was getting for my brother and got 0mg instead of the 18mg I was trying to get. Literally cannot browse store without losing all items in cart every few minutes, I think I had lost the items like 6+ times while browsing before I did it in a hurry that last time to get the order in. I tried contacting Killer juice while order was still processing to change it but didn't/haven't gotten a response, order has shipped out already.

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
It might be your browser settings. Someone else was having problems with that as well. Unless someone beats me to the punch, I'll look for the post with the instructions to fix it later and respond again.

By the way, not sure if it makes a difference, but were you shopping as guest, or did you create an account? In my experience, the contents of your cart are saved if you're logged in.

BliND123

Apr 21, 2014
Tyler, TX, USA
Both, and it was actually logging me out too, easy to relog in...but the cart! First time buying from them, guess I have another this 0mg Cinnamon Roll...I've tried a few, would have prefered something different for myself had I noticed this happened. Included some of the blitz sale items for a friend, will have to see if I can get him to pay shipping next time. LOL

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Both, and it was actually logging me out too, easy to relog in...but the cart! First time buying from them, guess I have another this 0mg Cinnamon Roll...I've tried a few, would have prefered something different for myself had I noticed this happened. Included some of the blitz sale items for a friend, will have to see if I can get him to pay shipping next time. LOL

I am sure that when Walt reads this that they will make this right. I don't think there is a Blitz sale going on right now unless you mean last week or something.

BliND123

Apr 21, 2014
Tyler, TX, USA
I am sure that when Walt reads this that they will make this right. I don't think there is a Blitz sale going on right now unless you mean last week or something.

Yeah, it was last Friday, I know they weren't working for a few days for the new shop but thought they'd read the message I sent Sunday night when I noticed before shipping it out but they sent it yesterday.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
The company that we currently use (Magento Go) was bought by eBay and is closing down... Ugh

Due to this we have been getting random reports of issues and their customer services sucks now... I really liked them too...
We are already developing a new website but this takes a bit of time and will be ready before the new outlet store launches.

If you are ever having troubles please contact me and I can invoice you via PayPal still. Sorry if your order shipped with any errors. I will check with our customer service team to see if they got it changed for you.

BTW we have hired a whole new department. Two lovely ladies will be taking emails, live chats, and phone called now during business hours to help with any support issue. Thanks for giving a bit a time while we sort all the mess out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread