Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainiacs daughter

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Western MA
Hey there, purchased at smok Xbox BT50 two days ago on your website. Got it today, cool. Set up in the menu, wattage, how I wanted the lights, puff count, etc. Worked for like 2 minutes and now will not fire. Cant figure it out. Im old school, use a carto 1.7. Had the wattage at 7-7.5 as I have had on my other box mods. Nothing. Dont know if this matters, but it doesn't read the voltage. Any ideas or should I send it back?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey there, purchased at smok Xbox BT50 two days ago on your website. Got it today, cool. Set up in the menu, wattage, how I wanted the lights, puff count, etc. Worked for like 2 minutes and now will not fire. Cant figure it out. Im old school, use a carto 1.7. Had the wattage at 7-7.5 as I have had on my other box mods. Nothing. Dont know if this matters, but it doesn't read the voltage. Any ideas or should I send it back?
Hi,
Specifically, What battery are you using?

cheers
I

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Sent you a message to open this up as a ticket at myvape use the link openaticket.myvape.com. That is the helpdesk.

By the way did you fully charge the unit when you got it?
Can you expand on 'can't fire', is there an error message? Have you checked the physical connection to the atomizer at the 510, and have you checked your battery?

Good points here - you do want to double check you have a solid connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread