Problems with RN4072 atomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had problems with the RN4072 atomisers for the pen-style e-cigs? The bulk of the ones I have bought over the past few weeks don't produce much vapour. However they do get hot and they leak loads of fluid. I'm on the point of giving up using them and trying a different type of atomiser.

Any recommendations for an alternative?

I use the RN4072 and haven't had any of those problems. You might try contacting the place you bought your unit and see if they have any suggestions. Hopefully others may have some suggestions also.

I forgot to mention that they were purchased from Liberro. It's possible that there are different factories producing the RN4072 (ie. different manufacturers applying the same product code to their atomiser). So some RN4072s in circulation around the world may perform quite differently to others. It wouldn't be the first time a Chinese company has ripped off someone else's design with a poor quality replica!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
I forgot to mention that they were purchased from Liberro. It's possible that there are different factories producing the RN4072 (ie. different manufacturers applying the same product code to their atomiser). So some RN4072s in circulation around the world may perform quite differently to others. It wouldn't be the first time a Chinese company has ripped off someone else's design with a poor quality replica!

Hi Benny

We've been selling that model for over 2 years now without any change in manufacturer. Also, we're not aware of any batch issues at pesent either.

Please get in touch with us via email at info@liberro.co.uk or by phone on 01762 272774 with your order details and we'll look into the issue for you. Alternatively you can always subit a return request via our website.

Thanks
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread