Problems with the website and my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neotics

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,
2 days ago was the first time i ever ordered from vapesourcing and the website was already a little bit laggy. So i managed to order anyway, i could connect to my account at the time. Now 'vapesourcingdotcom' does not work, i can only acces the site via the promotional links posted in facebook. I tried to connect to my account several times and it just didn't work. It says my login information is incorrect, i tried to click on forgot my password but I never received a recovery email. I also called your customer service in china, didn't get much information about why the website did not work nor the status of my order. The shipping should take 4 to 7 days via dhl, it should be shipped by now but I don't have any tracking number. I can't even see the status of my order since connecting to my account is impossible.
I really want to continue ordering from vapesourcing in the future because in switzerland websites do not offer a lot of choices in products and I really need this to work out. I ordered a Lost Vape Orion Q, and the only website that can deliver to me pods in the future to my country is vapesourcing. Since i saw that @Verashu is very active in this forum, i would like her to help me solve this problem not only for now but also for my future orders.
Thank you.
NB: My order number is #100192878

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Vape Shop Online E-Cigarette & E-liquid Best For Sale

The link above works fine from Spain.
Could your government be blocking access?
It is midnight there now...IMO, you will need to wait until Wednesday for them to open.

If you are ordering from China, take a deep breath and forget about the product for 10 days or so.

Do you have something else to use to keep you off of the cigarettes until the Q arrives?
Back ups for back ups keeps the party going.

Cheers
I

Neotics

Jan 8, 2019
@Izan Hi,
I ordered many times form Ali and Gearbest in the past so yeah, i know how this works, the thing is in the previous websites I could connect and see if my order is being processed or not. At vapesourcing, my account seems to have been deleted, i can't even connect to it via vpn, the login info is 'incorrect'. Secondly, i paid an extra 20 USD for my parcel to be shipped via dhl, so i expect it at least to be shipped rather quickly. When i ordered stuff shipped by Singapore Post or PostNL i knew it was going to take a while, but that is not the problem; thing is i can't even know what is happening to my order atm lol. By the way thank you for your reply and thanks for worrying about someone elses addiction to cigs, im beginning to like this place. I have a dying smok infinix that only charges when the moon is exactly 90° above my head on a rainy night. I will be lucky if it continues working for one more week.
When i try to connect to vapesourcing.com i get redirected to vapesourcing. com/downloader/ which looks like this:
Capture.PNG

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hello again, I have been in contact with the Vapesourcing FB team, they said earlier today that it should work again. However, I still cannot login to my account. I cannot PM @Verashu since I need 5 posts at least. She posted in the forum today but maybe didn't see this post.
    Cheers.
    Reply to my post and you will have made your 5 posts....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread