Problems with Wasp Nano RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Disconzi

Apr 8, 2021
My friend broke the end of his WASP NANO rta tower, it is the tower that is removable, but we did not find this spare part, is there a solution?

Attachments

• 6c86201a-4e84-4414-8b6a-46da3721c906.jpg
    6c86201a-4e84-4414-8b6a-46da3721c906.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 44

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Looks like a broken coil clamp. Not sure if these can be purchased. FT doesn't seem to carry them.

Edited to add: I just checked manufacturer's site. They don't seem to sell parts either. Even if they did, shipping would probably be high enough to not be worth it seeing how the whole tank is $17 or less. Tell your friend that there is no need to tighten clamp screws that tight (which is how I assume he broke it in the first place).

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I don't think that there is an easy way of fixing that it looks like the entire area where you would clamp your lead has been broken. Without two clamps you're not going to be able to use your atomizer it has to have connection points into places one in the positive one in the negative at a minimum. I don't know If there's a way to solder it or something cuz I don't know that much about that stuff I don't know how that would work. There's a possibility also that I'm seeing something missing on the picture that isn't actually as bad as it seems but it looks pretty bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread