Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Has Mooch or anyone else tested this battery? Just saw that Smokie posted a video about them:

supposedly theyre 3500 mAh, 3.7V, Max Continuous Discharge: 35A but we all know how descriptions can be off.
Very, very unlikely to be more than 10 amps.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
35 amps and 3500 mAh is a fairy tale. There is no 18650 on the market that can do that because the chemistry to do it does not exist.
Re-wrappers mostly keep their lies to amp limits rather than capacity. So I would guess that they are around 3500 mAh but only 10 amps at best. Or both numbers could be a work of fiction, anythings possible. I wouldn't trust them any further than I could defecate them.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
At least actual testing and not an assumption...........
Strictly for "average load" capacity testing such as in a flashlight. That capacity rating would likely drop if the battery was being heavily used such as in a mod. It also says nothing about the amp output capability of the batteries.

As we all know with vaping nowadays, the amp output ability of batteries is usually the priority and the mAh capacity is merely a secondary priority.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Strictly for average load capacity testing. It says nothing about the amp output capability.

As we know with vaping nowadays, the amp output ability of batteries is usually the priority and the mAh capacity is merely a secondary priority.

Still it is actual testing albeit limited it is still testing and not an assumption like another person made to criticize the cells.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Has Mooch or anyone else tested this battery? Just saw that Smokie posted a video about them:

supposedly theyre 3500 mAh, 3.7V, Max Continuous Discharge: 35A but we all know how descriptions can be off.

They're in my testing queue.
    The cannot possibly be rated over 10A if they have a capacity over 3000mAh. At the 35W each max he was using them they wouldn't be terrible performers but a VTC6, HG2, or 30Q might run just as long or longer due to their greater efficiency.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread