The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Products notification/alert ^^^

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by r77r7r, Jul 18, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    To get rid of the notification, we have to Mark Read and such. How about we just Visit the site once to get rid of the alert?? Sort of like email?? TY

• Like Like x 3
  2. jamie

jamie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 3, 2008
    USA
    I would be nice to see a reply to this. I don't understand why I have a bubble of "27" Products notifications displaying in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Mouse over the word "Products". See the little down arrow? Mouse over that and select "Mark Read". Voila! Notices are no longer displayed.

4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    TX,but not here it doesn't. I click on mark read and it takes me to Vaping.com- then I have to mark read on that site also. It's like 4 or 5 clicks or more. Like 5hrs. Like, 2-3 times a day it pops up.

Since OP was months ago, I've learned to just ignore it now. Well, not today because I revisited the issue here.

It's all goooood :). ( Hope you're doing well, Sir)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jamie

jamie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 3, 2008
    USA
    Not for me - It goes to Vaping Products | E-Cigarette Forum
    If I click on it several times it then finally gets rid of it. I presume it will start tallying again shortly, although I still don't know why it's marking anything there in the first place. Oh, and when it automatically goes to that page, it displays with a different theme too.

6. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    Adverts pay the bills people