jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Hello Guys,

So I have only been rebuilding atomizers for a few months now. But in this time I have amassed a nice collection of RBA's and rda's (several Kayfuns + clones, a Taifun GT, 2 Trident V2's and a Nimbus to name a few). However, lately I have been getting into rebuilding Genesis-style atomizers. I started with an RSST (which still works VERY well for me), and recently bought an authentic TI Steam Turbine which I love..

However, just today I received shipment of an authentic Prometheus by Grand Vapor, which is a Genesis-style atomizer. At first I figured it would be very similar to my Steam Turbine....but I gotta tell you guys....This Prometheus is in a whole other league IMHO!! The first thing I noticed is that the Prometheus has adjustable air flow...you can set it up for single coil or dual coil....with the Steam Turbine you are stuck with the holes that are drilled into the top cap (which are very small, so it gives a tight draw).....The Prometheus, in dual coil mode, has a much looser draw when wide open...

I set this thing up with Dual micro coils & cotton running at .7 Ohms, and this thing hits HARD!!! This really is the closest thing to a dripper with a tank under it that I have ever experienced....The flavor is amazing and vapor production is on par with any of my RDA's....don't get me wrong I still love my Steam Turbine, but this Prometheus shows a LOT of promise!!

Just wanted to share my experience with this atty....anyone else have one that they love too??

sorry, don't know why the pics are sideways!! :(

Attachments

• 20140307_173342.jpg
    20140307_173342.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 20140307_173415.jpg
    20140307_173415.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread