Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
I'm thinking about picking up a Classic during the Labor Day sale. I never vapor above 15 watts, so it would be a good fit for me. However, I never see any discussion about it. Is it a good mod? I love my Radius and 2.5's, but kinda want one these. Any input would be appreciated.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'm thinking about picking up a Classic during the Labor Day sale. I never vapor above 15 watts, so it would be a good fit for me. However, I never see any discussion about it. Is it a good mod? I love my Radius and 2.5's, but kinda want one these. Any input would be appreciated.
I love my Classics! Easy peasy to check everything with two button presses, easy menu, three led colors, nothing frivolous in the menu. It has a 4.5 amp limit instead of the 3.5 amp limit of the V2.5 as well. I have two and when my points mature I'll be getting another. Another big plus for me is that they can take flat top batteries :thumbs: At the 60-70$ current price tag I think they are a STEAL of a deal :)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Wow. I'd forgotten about that flat battery part. Good to know.

I, too, think it's a great deal. I love that it comes with one extension ring and you can buy another matching one for 18650 use.

Rewards points....hmm. It sure is good looking, IMHO.

I've only heard of one early software glitch that also came up on some P3's, and got fixed ages ago.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Wow. I'd forgotten about that flat battery part. Good to know.

I, too, think it's a great deal. I love that it comes with one extension ring and you can buy another matching one for 18650 use.

Rewards points....hmm. It sure is good looking, IMHO.

I've only heard of one early software glitch that also came up on some P3's, and got fixed ages ago.
Recently I bought a black Classic blem and it came with two rings. I hope to hear from anyone else getting in these if that is the case for them as well.

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Recently I bought a black Classic blem and it came with two rings. I hope to hear from anyone else getting in these if that is the case for them as well.

When I bought my non-blem Classic it was in Zenkote and I figured I better get the ring while I can....it was an 8/8 purchase. My friend bought a blem classic and it only came with one ring but that was awhile ago.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I love my Classics! Easy peasy to check everything with two button presses, easy menu, three led colors, nothing frivolous in the menu. It has a 4.5 amp limit instead of the 3.5 amp limit of the V2.5 as well. I have two and when my points mature I'll be getting another. Another big plus for me is that they can take flat top batteries :thumbs: At the 60-70$ current price tag I think they are a STEAL of a deal :)
Don't forget about that little voltage reference... ;)

Just now pulled the trigger on a GMZ Classic w/added ext. ring :2cool:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I got a GMZ yesterday and I had ordered the matching extension cap. The GMZ came with an extension ring in the box for 18650 mode, so, didn't need to order the bottom cap.
Maybe that's the trick then. When I ordered my black Classic the extension cap was also ordered, and an extra extension ring was in the box as well.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I promise y'all the minute I order one, the free extension trend will end. :w00t:
Let's hope that isn't the case! I hope they still have some available on the 21st when my points mature, I really want to add another Classic to my my little herd of ProVari's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread