provari on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
wow is all i can say about this, i ordered a black chrome provari 4 batts and a pila charger, the lead time on provape.com said 3-5 days for black chrome. so i fully expected to wait, i placed my order at about 7:30AM my time after i woke up and got my tax refund. got my shipping notice about 2 hours ago. so awesome, i can't wait.

WOW thats some fantastic speeds you got.. sadly i had to wait 2 full days before mine marked as shipped.. but it should be here monday or tuesday so now i just gotta wait woot very excited tho :D

Im in the same boat. Just purchased a ProVari today. I started out with a Puresmoker Prodigy till it died, then a Protege till it died. Now using an ego and very eager to get back to higher voltage vaping with maybe something that wont break for a while.

Once you get your new Provari, you'll see just how bullet-proof it is. You won't be disappointed!

Can't wait. The price really put me off at first, then I realized I've spent over 250 dollars the past 2 years on PVs anyway. This one will last at least the same amount of time, because I got the extended warranty so it is definitely worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread