Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Provari P3 Titanium. mint condition. $240 shipped
20220201_161108.jpg

AznK

May 17, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a spare glass or two left for the kabukis. Yes it takes flat top and button batteries.

sorry I don’t have PM privileges yet. Questions

1) 510 adaptor comes with the mod or P3 connection only?
2) How much has it been used?

If it has a P3 connection only disregard everything after this.

viewing some of the sales I’ve seen go down on fb groups the mods for for 120-200 so I’d say you’re right on that, so I’d go 150 on the mod and 35 per kabuki tank. If you still have your black provari classic, and it takes flattops and has a 510 connection id offer 120 for that

So my offer would be 220 shipped on the mod and the 2 tanks.

120 on top for the black provari classic if you still have it it takes flattops and has a 510

I saw your red radius for sale, but unfortunately I’m not willing to go anywhere near that price. The very few I see for sale elsewhere go for 130-180 depending on condition. So I don’t want to insult you and make an offer on that unless you’d agree to go down that much.

let me know if these numbers work for you or what you think. Thank you.

Last edited:

AznK

May 17, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The same way you send someone a PM on the other forum you're a member of. This forum uses Xenforo just like the other forum so pretty much all the functions are the same and are accessed in the same way.
Yeah I found it thank you! It just confused me for a second cus OP’s profile is private

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread