provari p3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinzz

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys ,im new to this forum. I created an account just to ask people that knows,i got a provari p3 that was working fine all the while until sudenly today,the screen is dark.As in i can still press the power button and its firing, but there is NOTHING on the screen,even i took the battery out and reinsert it,the LED screen there is BLANK, what should i do ?Please advise.

Reactions: stols001

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Give it four rapid clicks and see if the screen menu comes on...there is a function in the menu to turn the OLED screen brightness from full brightness to all the way off. If the rapid clicks do not energize the screen, you will need to contact Bill the ProVari repair guy.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Give it four rapid clicks and see if the screen menu comes on...there is a function in the menu to turn the OLED screen brightness from full brightness to all the way off. If the rapid clicks do not energize the screen, you will need to contact Bill the ProVari repair guy.
Is this the contact address for Provari Bill?
ProvariRepair (AT) gmail.com

Cheers
I

Provari files: MediaFire
Manuals and such.
Thanks to: Archive.org

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
If It is possible that you may have accidentally turned the LCD off — see pages 25 and 26 to turn if back on.

https://www.thevapedb.com/uploads/images/provape/provari-3/ProVari3Manual-English.pdf

Good info posting the manual! To the OP, if you can get the menu to light up, then go to the link in the post I quoted and get to page 12 of the manual, there is the flow chart to get to the function you will need, it will require clicking four times, clicking on (set) and clicking on (Dis) and clicking on (Tim)
Dis=display, Tim=Time, hope this helps, if the four rapid clicks do not light up the display, the OLED screen may be burnt out, hopefully this is not the case...good luck.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread