Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey guys,

I posted this months back but had a family emergency and was away from the internet for a while. I sold all of my ProVari mods a couple of years ago and now regret it, tired of these cheap, China mods. I was wondering if anyone had a Procyon in BLACK (preferably NEW, maybe a collector of ProVape) that they would be willing to sell it?

I had one but I sold it. I'm interested in one that had the latest firmware before they closed (I don't remember if they ever had more than one firmware on it or not) and I would prefer NEW/NEVER USED but would be willing to look at something that has been used, as long as it still looks new. It has to be black though, I can't stand silver mods.

P3 wouldn't work for me because it only goes up to 20W, I usually vape in the high 20's to VERY LOW 30's.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm waiting on my stimulus check/deposit, then I'm able to complete the purchase! :rickroll:

P.S. (AGAIN)! I would consider a satin silver Procyon but it would absolutely HAVE TO BE BRAND NEW/NEVER USED.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Uh, I got three silver's sorry but you could like get a silver one and send it to Zen to see if he would

If you are waiting for that stimulus check for the stupendous purchase.

Also maybe contact Dicodes, since you are waiting anyway I gotta say I think it's your better option this day and age. Surely they could advise you as how best to obtain one.

Anna

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread