Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Made in: USA
Company: Provape / ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs
device: Provari V1
Grade: A

I've had my Provari for about six months now, so I feel confident about its reliable performance. I have the V1 version, but anyone considering this device will appreciate the V2 updates. My Provari has a beautiful chrome finish with a blue led light that is easy to read and looks amazing! The one button desighn is easy to navigate, and becomes even more familiar after a little use. Those that think it's confusing, put your worries to rest, as a little time in the drivers seat will cure all concerns!

This mod is akin to a fine watch or automobile. The fit and finish on my device including the extension cap were flawless, and threading smooth as butter! The Provari has some heft to it which only confirms it's quality. The device seems smaller and more compact in person, so I can only imagine how compact the Provari Mini is.

Battery life is amazing using 18500 or 18650 batteries with the extension cap. For most people, a day or two of performance can be expected. For those upgrading from an Ego or standard 510 kit, you will simply be blown away by how long this device operates before a charge is needed.

VV devices are very common now, but anyone using the Provari will appreciate the accurate calibration from 3.3 - 6.0 volts. The device also has a Ohm reader, voltage checker and a 16 second safety cut off feature. The Provari has many other neat features that make it a very smart device! Battery performance in regulated, which makes the device preform perfectly until battery life eventually dies.

In summary, those looking for one of the worlds best mods must consider the Provari. It's durable, reliable and looks stunning! The pictures really do not do the Provari justice. I have dropped my little guy a couple times, and it keeps on running like the Energizer Bunny!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread