• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ProVari withdrawals and other random thoughts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Had way too much fun at Vape-a-poluza. That's what I'm calling it, since I attended -bash on Friday and -fest on Saturday and Sunday.
Just a few highlights:
I learned about and purchased my first (ok, I got like 3) duel coil tank at the -bash for my ProVari.
There are some downsides to the tank- like I'm too afraid to just put it in my bag and let it bang around in my purse, but for at home or really long car dives, it rocks.
Met a gentleman (I'm sorry I'm so bad at names) who Vapes his tape measure. Totally epic, hands down, wonderful ingenuity. Come to find out, he is also a ProVari user and tinkerer. I got to hold the new ProVari mini (cute and pretty...yet manly enough for a man) and saw some of the ProVs he has personally painted.
He also informed me that for $20, I could upgrade to the new V2 model. A wider range of voltage is something that will come in handy if I'm going to be using duel coil cartos.
Wonderful time at their table.

At -fest, I was a little busier, but had a chance to visit with more of the venders and attendees over those two days. Working at the entrance on Saturday, so I got to see and chat with everyone as they came in. I got to meet ShoeQueen and her man!! :)

Later in the evening, some chick names Vicks dropped in. I'd like to continue on that subject, but as we know, "what happens at Vapefest.......". Oh well. At least we have the pics.....

Sunday wasn't quite as busy, so I got to sit at the big kids table. It also allowed me time to get around and chat with some of the venders a little more. Amazing how meeting them, it really makes you want to toss money their way.
One did this incredibly unselfish thing, so I wanted to buy something from her. Who knew trying to spend money could be so hard!! Everything was either a give away item or sample! I did finally realize a girl can never have too many chargers....
One group of guys were so great, I ended up giving them the 20pk of beer I had out in my car. :blink:

Yes, they impressed me that much.

Now that I've finally got rhythm with my tank, I sent my ProVari in for the upgrade. I've only been without it for a little more than 48 hours, but I'm already going through withdrawals......withdrawals harder than when I quit analogs! At least I'm out of the house today and since I use the eGo when out, that's making it easier. They say turn around time should be about 5 days. I'm guessing they'll have it Monday, and if they return it via Priority shipping, I'll probably have it by the following Monday........right when the withdrawals subside lol.

Bottom line: if you ever have the chance to attend any kind of Vapa-whatever, it needs to be done. Even if you are totally satisfied with what you are using, there is always something cool to see, something to buy sans shipping fees, and above all else - fellow vapers are the best conversationalists!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread