Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Just wanted to ask...

I wanted a Provarinati end cap, actually four, but the website kept saying OOS. Well, I finally called and, yep, she said there were the last two hiding in the stockroom. Obviously, I scooped them up.

Are they the last two? I figured I would put one on a Satin Silver and put it in my glass display case. It will look rather elegant with satin silver topper and red drip tip. I could mount it on wood just like I did my authentic Jedi Lightsaber.

Has anyone got an end cap since the 5th of October?

Has anyone been keeping track of the final production items?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Just wanted to ask...

I wanted a Provarinati end cap, actually four, but the website kept saying OOS. Well, I finally called and, yep, she said there were the last two hiding in the stockroom. Obviously, I scooped them up.

Are they the last two? I figured I would put one on a Satin Silver and put it in my glass display case. It will look rather elegant with satin silver topper and red drip tip. I could mount it on wood just like I did my authentic Jedi Lightsaber.

Has anyone got an end cap since the 5th of October?

Has anyone been keeping track of the final production items?
They have been OOS for quite a while, I've wondered if they would produce more, but have my doubts it will ever happen.

edit: I just looked and they have the V2.5 end caps with engraving ( skull, Jolly Rodger, spider, compas star) for 2$, these have the small spring but I use them on my P3's and Classics in 350 mode without issue. ProVari End Cap with Spring - Collectors Edition

Not the Provarinati, but they are still kinda cool.

Last edited:

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
There is a listing on ebay I saw this afternoon for a Provarinati End Cap small Spring. Just checked and still there. There are actually two available (same listing) with a buy it now for $19.21 EACH and shipping is $11.03. It ships from Germany.

I used to watch the Provape site for one to become available. They were always OOS ... THEN ... one day, one was available on the Provape site (a couple of months ago) ... just one out of the blue I guess. It now lives on my Mini.

Reactions: ENAUD

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
the 2.5 ProVarinati caps are $2.95 @Frenchfry1942

ProVarinati End Cap with Spring - P2.5

provarinatiP2.5-1.jpg

Last edited:

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Reactions: WillyZee

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Now they have one !
I got the one with the bigger spring the other day and it's a bear to use for my hands !

I believe that bigger spring is not recommended for the 2.5's as it may have too much pressure and dislodge the board.

I also wished I had the 2.5 Provarinati and Compass caps. I ordered those and a couple extras, now we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread