Pulse 2 final thoughts/review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KsillyVapes_88

Dec 21, 2018
Well it’s been about a week of using the Pulse 2 rda by Vandy Vape. I’ve put numerous builds in it at different Ohms and sizes. I’ve done single coil as well as dual coil configuration. It comes with 3 different AFC rings for the choosing. Two dual coil rings and a single coil ring. Two with honeycomb and one with wide open airflow. My personal favorite setup is a dual coil build with the wide open airflow AFC ring.

Flavor: Flavor on this rda is absolutely amazing imo. The space within the RDA is smaller therefore the flavor is magnified. The cloud production and flavor is so on point with this RDA that I have not been able to put it down.

Airflow: There’s not much to say about the airflow other than it being a smooth, restrictive, and pleasant flow. With the wide open AFC ring it’s still slightly restrictive but it’s in no way terrible. If you like a restrictive draw then this is for you. Actually even if you aren’t you will still like it. I have always been a vaper who likes a lot of airflow and when I first drew on the Pulse 2 I was skeptical but it quickly grew on me and I haven’t put it down since I received it.

Build deck: The deck is easy. Nothing bad to say. It falls in line with the Drop and the dead rabbit as far as ease of building. Literally just drop the coils in, trim the ends and then wick. It’s that simple.

Verdict: I would have to honestly say that this RDA Is going to stay in my circle of favorites. It’s been a very pleasant vape and I am not dissatisfied in any way. The only downside of this RDA is the fragile AFC rings. You have to be gentle with them. If you take care when removing them you will be fine. 9/10 for me.

Thanks for listening and hope this helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread