Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Good luck finding a RSQ lol
Yeah, they are getting harder and harder to find. I picked up a 'backup' from Breazy about a month or so ago. I didn't particulary WANT a blue one, but I have to admit, it's a very nice blue. It will go well with my blue Nudge 22, or Pulse 22. :)

I checked and Breazy has since sold out as well. I think all the had left when I got mine was blue and red.

I'm honestly really spoiled by the Pulse 80w right now though. Between how lightweight it is, and the battery capacity I get with a 20700, I can overlook the fact that it's a tad larger than the RSQ.

RedBullBabe

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ireland.
Sorry to say, I have not a clue.
My addiction keeps telling me I need a regulated squonk. So far, no interest in RDAs is a good thing.

Cheers
I

No worries. :) Yeah, I keep looking at regulated squonks, but I can't decide which one. Plus, the RDA thing, and needing batteries and a charger and an ohm reader and coils and wicking and... I guess once I've got the ohm reader and charger purchase out of the way it won't seem so bad.

Thank you.

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
No worries. :) Yeah, I keep looking at regulated squonks, but I can't decide which one. Plus, the RDA thing, and needing batteries and a charger and an ohm reader and coils and wicking and... I guess once I've got the ohm reader and charger purchase out of the way it won't seem so bad.
Thank you.
Yes, The rabbit hole is deep.
I am a mech squonker dyed in the wool. From my vapage V-mod to my purchased new, three year old SL/LP Reo Grand, and many in between, I have not wavered.
Now, I'm getting the itch.
Floris box and 75C? Inbox? Therion BF? RSG? Dual battery? 2X700? 250C?
I've waited this long...do I continue to wait? Is an indestructible Aegis squonk around the corner?
I have little to offer if you are actually TRYING to buy....Best of luck!

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
low ohm means lower voltage... When its lower voltage mena ur battery last longer to produce better vape experience...
This is incorrect. @Zaybeee was asking about building low sub-Ohm coils and mechanical (unregulated) devices. In a mechanical mod, the voltage supplied is what the battery has at its present charge state. A fully charged Li-ion battery supplies 4.2v. If we have a 0.50 Ohm coil, Ohm's Law tells us that our electrical circuit will have to carry 8.4 Amps, since Amps = Voltage / Resistance.

The lower the Ohms (resistance), the higher the Amps (discharge, or current). The higher the Amps, the faster the battery is drained and the higher the probability of a battery failure.

Decreasing the resistance to 0.20 Ohms means the circuit must carry about 21.0 Amps, which exceeds the safe recommended discharge rate of most batteries being used by vapers today. Exceeding the 20 Amp limit is inviting a battery failure.

Mechanical mods should only be used by experienced vapers who understand the dangers of accidentally causing electrical circuits to fail and know how to take steps to avoid such failures.

Neither the Pulse nor the Luxotic is a mechanical device. Both have circuitry that protects against rookie mistakes like building too low, over-discharging the battery or installing the battery upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread