Pulse BF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamtwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
In the D, MI
Hey guys, I've been kind of looking into a squonk box for a while now, I tried a reo a couple years ago and wasn't a huge fan but I haven't gotten to try one with a newer rda. I came across this Pulse Box, looks pretty nice and definitely affordable. I've been using a dna 250 for a while now and wouldn't mind trying something different. What's the opinion on these newer style BF boxes? What kinda builds do people typically run on these?

Pulse BF Box Mod A Tony B Project by Vandyvape - The Cloudy Vapor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    He showed the Geekvape Athena had slightly more voltage drop...
    upload_2017-10-21_19-55-12.png

bab123

Apr 14, 2017
    Hey guys, I've been kind of looking into a squonk box for a while now, I tried a reo a couple years ago and wasn't a huge fan but I haven't gotten to try one with a newer RDA. I came across this Pulse Box, looks pretty nice and definitely affordable. I've been using a DNA 250 for a while now and wouldn't mind trying something different. What's the opinion on these newer style BF boxes? What kinda builds do people typically run on these?

Pulse BF Box Mod A Tony B Project by Vandyvape - The Cloudy Vapor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    now i dont own the specefic mod but i do have a steam rabbit clone with a dead rabbit rda on it with some parelle twisted wire come out at 0.12

• Informative
    Reactions: Joshmain1989

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Screenshot_20171029-132507.png
    Actually saw a post from Brad's Vapor private group that was a repost (just as a disclaimer).

Guy had the 510 pin with his thumb on top sealing it while squeezing juice. Was a leaked from the side of the pin.

Plenty sold and only a few reports...

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have a vandy vape Berserker and I can't GET it to leak. Yay. It is seriously, my favorite RTA to date. I don't know if I'm getting better at set up or what, but this tank is magic, and not many reports of leakage.

But yes, the squonk you are looking at doesn't have much information yet. I kind of like Vandy Vape they seem a bit innovative. Sorry you had bad experiences with your RTAs....

Anna

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Well I'm disappointed to report one of the 3 I ordered is a leaker.
    I haven't dissembled the 510 like shown on the FB photo, but you can see it leaking at the bottom of the 510 "nut". It's a slower leak with 25/75vg juice, but water testing, it leaked a lot.
    I bought one from Brads Vapor, the Cloudy Vapor, and MyVpro, since I swapped around doors, I'm not sure where I got the leaker from. Will see if I get a response from VV first.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread