Pulse X tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Gagnon

Aug 23, 2019
Hey sorry I'm semi new to vaping. I'm going to cut to the chase and be simple. The pulse x isn't a bad mod. The tank is garbage. Spits and the flavor is muted. It's a 24mm dual coil. I just ordered a 22mm wasp nano rdat is 22 mm single coil. Might sound like a dumb question but will it work in my pulse x? I do use the squonk as well. Thanks for reading!!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Hey sorry I'm semi new to vaping. I'm going to cut to the chase and be simple. The pulse x isn't a bad mod. The tank is garbage. Spits and the flavor is muted. It's a 24mm dual coil. I just ordered a 22mm wasp nano rdat is 22 mm single coil. Might sound like a dumb question but will it work in my pulse x? I do use the squonk as well. Thanks for reading!!
It should work, and should come with a BF pin for squonking.

Patrick Gagnon

Aug 23, 2019
It should work, and should come with a BF pin for squonking.
Alright. I currently squonk and was hoping I can do the same for this. I haven't saw any videos or posts about anyone doing it. Maybe I was just overcomplicating something that is simple. I'm not sure how interchangeable tanks and mods are. Thanks for replying!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Alright. I currently squonk and was hoping I can do the same for this. I haven't saw any videos or posts about anyone doing it. Maybe I was just overcomplicating something that is simple. I'm not sure how interchangeable tanks and mods are. Thanks for replying!
Both the pulse x mod and atomizer, as well as the wasp nano, are 510 threaded. That's the style of connection between the mod and tank. Your new atty will most likely come with the standard pin installed, as well as a hollow one for squonking.

Reactions: stols001

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
The wasp nano rda will work. It is a bf rda.
The wasp nano rdta wont work as a squonkable tank. It is not a bottom feed rdta. but it will work as an rta/rdta/rda.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
The Wasp Nano RDTA is not squonk-able. It does not come with a squonk (BF) pin.

Wasp Nano RDTA

Someone at Fasttech asked: BF Pin: FastTech Forums

ETA: I just saw Jebbn's post, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread