Puresmoker Tonic Criollo Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
WOW. This is the first time ive ever tried puresmokers juice, and its safe to say its not half bad. I got a few samples from JAWS and i decided to try Criollo. Its supposed to be a cigar blend. I loaded up a fresh carto on my 3.7v box mod, filled it up, and took a good long drag... You know that funny scratchy taste you get when you smoke a Black and Mild? Sort of like feeling the tobacco cracking and popping in your throat. This stuff tastes EXACTLY like a black and mild. Virtually no sweetness, nice strong and smooth. If you used to smoke cigars, this stuff is for you. I dont know how they did it, but they nailed the cigar. Coming up soon im trying Nashvilles finest, silverleaf, and Manchester. Sorry i posted this choppy review, but this stuff is nuts!

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
They sure do have great ejuice.

Yup, they sure do. They have some flavors I have not tried, but none that I thought were bad. The Silver leaf menthol is my all day vape. Silver leaf tobacco, Nashville's finest, Tango tea, Mellonica and Berrodica are all in regular rotation. They are the only vendor I've tried that hasn't sent me a lemon. Peachy menthol and Fire and Ice are also good. I don't regularly do dessert/sweet flavors, so I haven't tried those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread