Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
Me just relaxing on my bed.
a5ehy4u2.jpg

:lol:

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Ok, so that's my puppy, Zoey.

Don't really have any selfies. But a relatively recent one that I've cropped.

3uzy7uzy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Nice sleeve, Dre! I'm actually working on one now, can't wait to see what my artist draws up for me! I basically gave him a few sketches and said "do what you do". The anticipation is ALMOST like waiting for new NT juice!

Thanks brotha. Tattoos, they are addicting, oh yes they are. I want to redo or basically cover up my Chinese dragon on the left side of my arm and basically get another sleeve done, but this time, all original artwork instead of getting a flash tattoo. Plus, it's almost 17 years old so I am ready to get it done. But I still have to finish my leg too.

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Thanks brotha. Tattoos, they are addicting, oh yes they are. I want to redo or basically cover up my Chinese dragon on the left side of my arm and basically get another sleeve done, but this time, all original artwork instead of getting a flash tattoo. Plus, it's almost 17 years old so I am ready to get it done. But I still have to finish my leg too.

Addicting isn't the word...lol I started with one now I have 3 pretty big ones and a 3/4 sleeve in the works! I agree about original artwork, I actually designed my first three myself...I came up with the concept for my sleeve but its way out of my ability of sketching, so its being drawn up for me. I have to say though I like your style in the right arm, classic look and nothing too gaudy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Addicting isn't the word...lol I started with one now I have 3 pretty big ones and a 3/4 sleeve in the works! I agree about original artwork, I actually designed my first three myself...I came up with the concept for my sleeve but its way out of my ability of sketching, so its being drawn up for me. I have to say though I like your style in the right arm, classic look and nothing too gaudy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks. It's a mix of tattoo designs. Pretty much 3/4 of my sleeve is Japanese inspired w/ mama tiger not being seen since she's on the upper portion of my arm and three tiger cubs that represents my 3 kids and mama tiger is my wife. The bottom portion of the sleeve is more black and grey and represents more of my heritage, ie...the Philippine national flower and various tribal designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread