Putting a face with a name: Show us your mug! #selfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA
More current picture...the boyfriend and I during an impromptu Tucson trip to check out the e-cig fair and do a little exploring. BAZINGA!

IMG_309294185971508 (2).jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
A Chinese friend of mine just made this and sent it to me (I'm on the right) and my brother (on the left). He's such a cool guy. He's only been in the US for a few months so he's a new friend. He loves to play computer games but has never played, or even seen, a game console (Nintendo, X-Box, PlayStation) as they are illegal in China. He took the selfie with his phone. I love the Engrish. It's much better than my Chinese.

You're a twin AND a man.
I feel so bad.......All this time whenever I quoted a post of yours I said she. You never corrected me.
*hangs head* sowwy!!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
You're a twin AND a man.
I feel so bad.......All this time whenever I quoted a post of yours I said she. You never corrected me.
*hangs head* sowwy!!

No problem! I get that all the time. I'm all man with two kids. It doesn't really bother me so I usually don't correct people. I'm laid back and not easily offended. We can't really see each other when posting so everybody usually goes by people's usernames. My username reads a little bit like Caroline but Coralline Algae is a type of calcareous marine algae. I love coral reef aquariums and have a ton of experience with them so my usernames tend to be related to them.

But alas... I'm not a twin either! lol I'm a year and a half older than my younger brother. We're definitely close enough to be twins though! We've been best friends all our lives. He's one of the nicest guys on the planet. :laugh: Incidentally, I have another friend who is six months younger than me and we've been hanging out since he was born. Took naps together before we were a year old and we've never once had an argument. He's like a twin from another mother. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread