The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Putting this out,new pulse mod coming ??

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by t8kiteasy, Mar 10, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Just watched Tony's basic 5A's 2.0 RDA review. He is using it on one of his pulse X mods and that's when mentions a new pulse mod coming. As soon as the work force in China gets going he will be talking about it.

I'm not sure how I feel about another pulse X,unless he has gone with dual 21700 . That would make it enormous?? Anyone going to be interested in this? That's why I titled it (putting this out there now).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I'll go for a new Pulse...if its small enough. I don't mind 18650. Actually prefer it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I'd appreciate a 10ml bottle. That gets me through the work day. So far most squonk mods have been 6-8ml, and with those, I have to carry extra, so what's the point.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Seems like it's getting close to release. According to a post by Tony B, it will be a single 21700 mod using the same board as the Swell, and a "special feature" to make it easy to fill. The post below was posted on April 22

pulse2.png

5. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'd love to see some curves on it, instead of just a boxy shape. But I'm looking forward to seeing whats they have come up with

6. Trico

Trico Senior Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Aveiro, Portugal
    • Like Like x 2
  7. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    Thanks for that, @Trico -- nice to see some pics of it. The overall form factor is pretty basic -- the usual box shape format. I'm interested to see how the new filling system works. According to the listing, there's a screw-on cap on the base that can be removed to fill the bottle. The listing states (assuming Google Translate is working properly):

"Vandy Vape went even further by installing a cap under the Pulse 2. After unscrewing the latter, you can fill the Bottom Feeder flask from the bottom."

Very interested to see how that has been implemented. Pics below are from the listing on the French site:

pulse2a.png pulse2b.png

• Informative Informative x 1