Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Ok, I have a question. I purchased a orginal vtube a few years back. I want to rehome it but want to make sure the spec's are correct on the battery. Can one use a panosonic IMR (gray) battery in the unit?
I copied this post from something I found on ecf for clarification.
ext up is the Apollo VTube Kit
Apollo Product Showcase Thread-blackvtubekit.jpg
Promotion: You can use code 'vtube30' to get 30% discount while our vtube stock lasts.
The Apollo VTube is a perfect choice if you're looking for a ton of vapor and want the most control over your vaping experience. It lets you push the limits of your atomizers and cartomizers as you please, or you can turn down the voltage and use it as a regular (but very long-lasting) e-cigarette.

The Apollo VTube is a specially designed variable voltage e-cigarette that provides you with variable vaping power with the easy click of a button. You can vary the voltage from 3 to 6 volts to fine-tune the sweet spot where your eliquid produces the most vapor, best flavor, and favorite amount of throat hit with your atomizer or cartomizer. It uses 510 threading, so you can use the included 510 atomizer and drip tip to drip in the eliquid as you go, or any other 510-threaded atomizer/cartomizer.

The VTube has several features that distinguish it from our other Starter Kits:

Adjustable between 3 and 6 volts (almost all other e-cigarette batteries range from 3.6 - 4.2 volts)
Aluminum or copper body
1 lock button to prevent it from activating when not in use
1 voltage up button, 1 voltage down button
Manual battery to control the length of your drag
LCD screen, which shows the current voltage the device is set on
510 threaded connection
1 vented removable end cap w/ spring for battery tension
Uses one 18650 (1600mah) or 18350 (700mah) flat top high drain battery depending on size (Regular or Mini)

The Apollo VTube Kit comes with the following:

1 variable-voltage Regular (5 inches) or Mini VTube (3.75 inches)
1 black Apollo leather carry case
1 High capacity 18650 rechargeable battery for the Regular VTube, or 18350 for the Mini VTube
1 Battery charger
1 Drip tip
1 3.0-ohm high resistance 510 atomizer (We do not recommend using low resistance atomizer or cartomizers on VTubes. We recommend Apollo high-resistance DCT cartomizers or clearomizers)

Note: The best batteries for the VTube are the Apollo VTube batteries we carry. If you need to use another one, make sure they are the correct model and have a flat top instead of a bump on top. Using a non-flat-top battery can damage the internals of the VTube.

Reddhott, DeviantDe, windy33 and 1 others like this.

Apparently nobody has posted here in a while but I do have a question. I just placed an order for two free bottles of liquid from a promotional code and was wondering if at all, how long should I steep this juice for?

All of our liquids will arrive pre-steeped. There are a few flavors, especially the tobaccos and RY4 that taste so very different before a one to two week steep time. So we mix, bottle, label and hold them before sending them to the shipping department for sale. Enjoy!

Liquid-Chris

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
All of our liquids will arrive pre-steeped. There are a few flavors, especially the tobaccos and RY4 that taste so very different before a one to two week steep time. So we mix, bottle, label and hold them before sending them to the shipping department for sale. Enjoy!

Liquid-Chris
Thank you very much. Looking very forward to trying your brand. Being pre-steeped makes it a bonus.

Last edited:

Frank Castle

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2014
Brownsville, TN, USA
I placed an order with Apollo on 11-26. The order still says "processing" and I am curious how long the turn around time is... I know Thanksgiving was last week, so this is bound to be a busy time, but a week seems a bit long...

It's not a complaint as the order was free and all I had to pay was shipping, but I am curious if this is a normal amount of time or not as it makes a difference to future orders.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
First here's what has happened so far.

Placed order with the promotion code on 22 Nov
Received the online confirmation but never received the confirmation email
The charge posted to my CC on 24 Nov showing transaction date of 22 Nov
Last night (my time) I sent an email to the support email asking when it would ship
This morning I had a reply stating "Hi, your order, has no payment on it. So we need payment before we can ship this out.
Thanks
Apollo Team"
I sent a reply with copies of the site confirmation page and the transaction from my CC statement

Now the question -

Are you having problems with your payment / record keeping system?

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
It appears that it may have gotten straightened out. After a few emails back and forth I received one yesterday that stated they had rechecked the accounting and found that I did make the payment so that part should be ok. The bad part is they weren't able to provide an estimate on when it would ship - hitting 18 days now since the order was placed.

All I can do is apologize. I know the promo got more hits than any other one we've ever run. They're busier than a three legged cat burying .... on a hardwood floor. We brought in extra temp help in order fulfillment to get caught up. I beg you for patience, and promise this is not the norm, it is the exception.

Liquid-Chris

Received my promo today. One bottle was all over my packaging, the other was 0mg. Sadly, now I won't be trying them ;(. No use for 0 mg.

Larry, sorry, can't be perfect. We had address leakage problems in the past, and thought they were behind us. When bottle filling is automated it is near perfect, but not perfect. I honestly haven't heard of a leaker in quite a while. Contact customer service through live chat on the website and get a replacement. Also, if I might ask, if you still have the bottle, get me the lot code and I'll check if there were any other probs with that run.

Liquid-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread