The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

QF coils fell apart and inside the coil doesn't seem right

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Vincevd97, Oct 18, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vincevd97

Vincevd97 New Member

Oct 18, 2019
    Hi, i just bought a Vaporesso Luxe s and had alot of problems with it.

The problems i have are e-liquid that leaks through the airflow, and not just drops, but literally almost all my e-liquid in the tank and no flavour.

I even burned myself because all the e-liquid poured right on my hands.

I decided to try the other QF coil, the meshed one which also for some reason looks really weirdly build.

When i removed the tank, the pre-installed QF strip coil just fell apart and when i looked inside it, the way it was build doesn't look safe at all.

I attached some pictures, is this normal that the piece of metal almost touches the rubber band and the top piece just fell out?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016
    So sorry for your trouble, kindly send an email to our customer service via our website and they will help you with the warranty Contact Us » Vaporesso

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Hello @Vincevd97, the rubber grommet in the bottom of the coil is normal. It's there as an insulator for the positive and negative connections of the actual coil, not the housing.

But sounds like you've got a few bad coils, unfortunately it does happen sometimes. And sometimes too often.

My goto Vaporesso Coils are their CCell's, as I use TC mode and they give a very flavourful vape. And yes, they do work in the Skrr-S tank without any issues.

Just screw a coil into the base reasonably tightly (remember that you want to be able to get things apart again) and then screw on the top part of the tank.