QF coils fell apart and inside the coil doesn't seem right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincevd97

Oct 18, 2019
Hi, i just bought a Vaporesso Luxe s and had alot of problems with it.

The problems i have are e-liquid that leaks through the airflow, and not just drops, but literally almost all my e-liquid in the tank and no flavour.

I even burned myself because all the e-liquid poured right on my hands.

I decided to try the other QF coil, the meshed one which also for some reason looks really weirdly build.

When i removed the tank, the pre-installed QF strip coil just fell apart and when i looked inside it, the way it was build doesn't look safe at all.

I attached some pictures, is this normal that the piece of metal almost touches the rubber band and the top piece just fell out?

IMG-20191018-184715559.jpg

IMG-20191018-184636630-HDR.jpg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Vincevd97, the rubber grommet in the bottom of the coil is normal. It's there as an insulator for the positive and negative connections of the actual coil, not the housing.

But sounds like you've got a few bad coils, unfortunately it does happen sometimes. And sometimes too often.

My goto Vaporesso Coils are their CCell's, as I use TC mode and they give a very flavourful vape. And yes, they do work in the Skrr-S tank without any issues.

Just screw a coil into the base reasonably tightly (remember that you want to be able to get things apart again) and then screw on the top part of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread