Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
If the plastic bottles are getting that soft I wonder if it is possible nasty stuff from the plastic is leaching into the liquid? Might want to put the juice into glass bottles? I don't know, it's just a thought.

They would have to get hot enough to smolder or flash to be dangerous. the same thing with the LDPE bottles. They are food safe for a reason. (I used to work in the plastic industry)

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm allowed to spend .....

"Allowed" is not a word in my vocabulary. What difference does it make if you spent the money on analogs or if the money is being spent on cape related products???

I was married for 20 yrs....never asked permission once to buy A Harley, a Porsche or any other toy or luxury I wanted. Its ejuice... Not a new speed boat!!

Sent from my LG G2 on the Sprint Spark Network

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
"Allowed" is not a word in my vocabulary. What difference does it make if you spent the money on analogs or if the money is being spent on cape related products???

I was married for 20 yrs....never asked permission once to buy A Harley, a Porsche or any other toy or luxury I wanted. Its ejuice... Not a new speed boat!!

Was meant it in humor, 8 devices, and more juice than I could vape in 6 months. Not permission, respect and love. I am treated the same. All in all a very satisfying, good marriage.

Noticed the WAS married.

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Was meant it in humor, 8 devices, and more juice than I could vape in 6 months. Not permission, respect and love. I am treated the same. All in all a very satisfying, good marriage.

Noticed the WAS married.

Good!! glad to hear humor! Ive seen way too many friends in controlling relationships... never good!! Love and respect are 100% needed in any marriage :)

Yep "was" is the key word... Ex wife hit her 40's our daughter left for college and decided that she needed to "find herself"...which meant becoming a 20 yr old part animal that lives at bars.....I didn't fit her agenda an longer... Oh well...life goes on!

Now go buy more juice! :p

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
try to get one of those prepaid ones, as long as it's visa or mastercard should not be a problem.

Or send me money and a list, I'll order it for you and have them ship it to you. lol

I have a visa prepaid gift card. The only "vape" site I have found that will take it is Lucky 7! Even paypal won't take it. Thought I had it made :( But I can get my juice!! :laugh:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Ecto Cooler review.
5 stars, 6 if it were possible.

Living in heart of California, I live in the middle of millions of acres of citrus fruit. I have eaten the freshest and the best. Also having raised two boys in the era of ecto cooler I have tasted my share of it. This E juice leaves a better aftertaste in my mouth than most citrus vapes taste. The flavor is clean and fresh tasting yet deep and complex. This is a definite ADV for me. Fantastic

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I have a visa prepaid gift card. The only "vape" site I have found that will take it is Lucky 7! Even paypal won't take it. Thought I had it made :( But I can get my juice!! :laugh:

I only use "prepaid" cards to shop online. You can register them all online and use to pay with PayPal or any other online store :)

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
I only use "prepaid" cards to shop online. You can register them all online and use to pay with PayPal or any other online store :)

Register online? How? I tried to check out using paypal at a vape site, it wouldn't work. But it did work at Wizard Labs for nicotine!!!
I love prepaid cards, would really like to use them for my supplies!

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Register online? How? I tried to check out using paypal at a vape site, it wouldn't work. But it did work at Wizard Labs for nicotine!!!
I love prepaid cards, would really like to use them for my supplies!

Most have a web address on the sticker when you get them....go there...register your card ...put in your name , addy, etc. that way when you purchase thru paypal or any online vendor that card show registered to your address!..the most common by me sold all over grocery stores, walgreen, etc seems to be "go wallet"...her is a link to there site :) https://www.gowallet.com/visagift

luke213

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Up
Anyone know what order they are shipping? Im past 7 days now, ordered on the 9th and 10th and it's still awaiting fulfillment. I've been lucky that they've always shipped in the window before so I'm just curious.

Actually it's only business days so by my quick count you've got a few more days till it ships. Mine ran just over the 7 day mark so likely it will be in the next couple days if mine is any indication.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Our email servers keep going down. Earlier our whole site went down, im guessing its due to big commerce which is who we use. Sorry everyone! We are not ignoring anyone, some replies were sent while others are rejected. Also have had people say they have sent multiple emails yet we have not got them. We are trying to get this all worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread