Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I genuinely hope this does not disintegrate into a "My Dad's Bigger than Your Dad" type discussion.
I am thinking many people already vape, and many more are coming into the vaping Community. Perhaps a thread where we can list a few Vendors, and a few favorite flavors from each Vendor for others to reference.
Of course, all tastes are subjective. You might not like what I like, or vice-versa.
To Each Their Own !

I'll try to start the discussion as follows :
Heather's Heavenly Vapes (flavored tobaccos) - Legend, Temptation, Heavenly tobacco.
Highbrow - (Fruits and Desserts) - Orange de Sangre, Peach Thymbra, Caramel.
AltCig.com (Sweets and Bakery) - Churro, Vanilla Love, Milkshakes.

Feel free to list a few favorite Vendors, and flavors. No Trolls, please !

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Highbrow:
Orange de Sangre
Limoncello
Eggnog with a Brandy shot
Caramel
Cappuccino Diablo
Coffee Dark Roast with cream and sugar
Pear with brandy shot
Chai tea, can't remember the name

Pinup Vape:
Betty
Cristi
Both coil killers

Virgin Vapor:
Kona Coffee Milkshake
Caramel Milkshake
Lemon Rosewater
Jasmine

Madtownvapor :
Mandarin Pineapple
Hawaiian Breeze

Charlie Noble :
Tripoli
Commodore Pearry
Pistachio ry4

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just one (for now), Papa - Sacre Coeur (NJOY). Yummaliciously addictive.

Made by Anne-Claire of Vaponaute, it's a Wild Berry Rhubarb, European Custard, Almond Torte, Bourbon.

"Robust yet delicate, complete yet simple, Sacre Coeur begins with a savory almond torte layered with ambrosial notes of wild field berries and subdued rhubarb. Subtleties emerge - hints of aromatic vanilla and earthy bourbon - the purest possible expression of pleasure."

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I'm partial to tobacco so that's all I can comment on. I have to second HHV. They really are the best to me when it comes to tobaccos. In the beginning I loved one....thought I eventually have an ADV here...then I ordered others and love them to. Now I have almost the whole range, and I keep rotating only them...
I got soooo many other tobaccos from different vendors and my diys, but I can't get myself to go back to them (other than half a load here and there)... Honestly I can't even say which of HHV is my favourite, because it keeps changing....
Seriously, they have got it just right...or so my buds keep telling me....:thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread