Question about Bloog H2 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
I just took the eGo-T plunge, having been a die-hard 808 user for many years. By accident I found Bloog's "H2" device (which I'm only assuming is actually an eGo-T, though it doesn't say this anywhere) for super cheap.

I like this thing alot so far, and I'm beginning to shop around for atomizer supplies -- but knowing next to nothing about eGo's, I have no idea what to look for. The Bloog H2 comes with a "clearomizer" tank/atomizer assembly, with an extra lone atomizer included, which I snapped a photo of (below).

Assuming I want to get the same type of atomizer that this comes with, can someone tell me what models/words/specs I should be looking for at the retailer sites? (Bloog apparently doesn't sell any parts for this yet)

DSCN0357.jpg

PS. It may interest some that if you search Bloog's website for the word "ego", this H2 kit comes up half-price ($17 down from $35), which I ordered and received successfully. If this is a mistake I hope it doesn't get corrected any time soon :)

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The H2 kit is 510 threaded but that doesn't always mean it fits an eGo which has eGo threading as well but it looks like it might. And it's not a 'mistake'. The full kit has a case and eliquid, the half price kit has just one batt, usb charger and one clearo. Hard telling whether any other coil units would work with it - probably not. The specs on some Kanger coils don't fit other Kangers, some do, some don't and it isn't just the threading.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
The full kit has a case and eliquid, the half price kit has just one batt, usb charger and one clearo.

I think you might be mistaken there. I don't know much about this but --

Full-Price H2:
-650H2 Battery with 510-threading
-1.5ml Clearomizer
-USB Charger
-Replacement Atomizer
-Softpack Carrying Case

My Half-Price H2 came with the case, along with everything else listed there. I don't see any indication that the full-price kit comes with two of anything, except the atomizer, which mine came with as well. Mine doesn't have the liquid, but the full kit doesn't come with liquid either, unless you pay another $6 on top of the $35. So they do appear to be exactly the same as far as I can see, aside from the price and the option to add liquid.

I was looking at Kanger T3 and T3S atomizers. They look exactly like my atomizer, but I can't tell which of the two I should be getting. Is there any way to know if I should be getting the T3 or T3S, to fit my battery/tank?

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I think you might be mistaken there. I don't know much about this but --

Full-Price H2:
-650H2 Battery with 510-threading
-1.5ml Clearomizer
-USB Charger
-Replacement Atomizer
-Softpack Carrying Case

My Half-Price H2 came with the case, along with everything else listed there. I don't see any indication that the full-price kit comes with two of anything, except the atomizer, which mine came with as well. Mine doesn't have the liquid, but the full kit doesn't come with liquid either, unless you pay another $6 on top of the $35. So they do appear to be exactly the same as far as I can see, aside from the price and the option to add liquid.

I was looking at Kanger T3 and T3S atomizers. They look exactly like my atomizer, but I can't tell which of the two I should be getting. Is there any way to know if I should be getting the T3 or T3S, to fit my battery/tank?

You're right. The half price has the case as well. I didn't see the case in the 'alternative' pic which is what was default for me when going to the half price page. And the eliquid is extra... hmm. Good deal for you! ;)

The difference in the Kanger T3 and the T3S is that the T3S which is the newer version has the base and coil unit as separate parts. They are one unit on the T3. This drops the cost of the 'replaceable coils' for the T3S by about a buck each. ymmv if you buy 5 packs. And if one happened to have the T3, like me, you can use the T3S coils but you need to also buy the base as well. Then the new coils fit. I actually like the older T3 (aka Tabac BCC at certain vendors) better, sometimes the coil units come unscrewed from the base when refilling, but the older T3 coils will be phased out.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
The difference in the Kanger T3 and the T3S is that the T3S which is the newer version has the base and coil unit as separate parts. They are one unit on the T3. This drops the cost of the 'replaceable coils' for the T3S by about a buck each.

That's pretty much what I needed to know, thanks :) I just hope I know what "base" and "coil" are actually referring to. I think the "base" is the metal ring that screws onto the battery, and if that doesn't have the atomizer permanently attached, then I must have the T3S -- which appears to be the case for the H2.

What's confusing is that the prices and pictures look about the same for the T3S and T3 coils at the retailers I've checked. In the end I'm gonna order one complete T3S clearo in addition just to be sure, as they're pretty cheap anyway.

In unrelated news I'm also ordering an Evod and Protank 2 to try out -- I didn't realize these all fit the same battery threads. My my, what an addictive shopping experience this has turned out to be.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's pretty much what I needed to know, thanks :) I just hope I know what "base" and "coil" are actually referring to. I think the "base" is the metal ring that screws onto the battery, and if that doesn't have the atomizer permanently attached, then I must have the T3S -- which appears to be the case for the H2.

Example:

T3S base:
45368e42c8210b23e29412001902378d.png

T3S coil:

atomizer-t3s-bcc.jpg

T3 base and coil unit all one:

Kanger_t3d__97391.1360202081.1280.1280.jpg

One note - the T3S coils fit the T3 (with base), T3S, MT3S, Evod, Protank, mini protank (all versions).

The evod/protank/mini protank coils only fit those clearos and not the T3/T3S/MT3/MT3S...

It's complicated only because of the terminology though ;) Once you get what is what, you get it.

The first bcc was the T3 - clear tank. MT3 - a T3 with a metal skin only cosmetic, heavier and just a window to view eliquid. T3S and MT3S were 'upgrades' - separate coil and base.

The evod and protank line had the separate base and coil from the start. The evod is an MT3S little brother/sister 1.6ml capacity vs. the 3.0ml on the T3, MT3. The evod has the metal skin and window like the MT3.

Protank/mini protank has glass tanks instead of plastic. Good for menthol, cinnamon and 'atomic' flavors that can crack plastic. The protank is bigger diameter (2.5ml cap.) than the eGo batts and the mini protank (1.6ml cap.) are the same diameter as the eGo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread