question about ego-t

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono77

Unregistered Supplier
Hello-
I have what I think it a normal joye ego. I have ordered an ego-t. I did that before I read alot of reviews and info on this forum about them leaking and not smoking the same. I do know that some people like them.
I am just wondering if there is a way to use the battery, and atty, with a different cart to make it a tankless sytem. I'm just not sure if I will like the tank system or not

"tanks" in advance. (I know thats a horrible joke but i couldn't resist)

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Hello-
I have what I think it a normal joye ego. I have ordered an ego-t. I did that before I read alot of reviews and info on this forum about them leaking and not smoking the same. I do know that some people like them.
I am just wondering if there is a way to use the battery, and atty, with a different cart to make it a tankless sytem. I'm just not sure if I will like the tank system or not

"tanks" in advance. (I know thats a horrible joke but i couldn't resist)

For informative purposes: The Ego-T cartridges work great with the rubber end caps. The plastic caps are fine until inserting/uninserting several times. I do understand the urge to "step up" though....good luck...:)

Last edited:

Pelon45

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
socal
I have also recently bought a ego-t kit, and either my fat fingers just cant get them to stay sealed, or they just leak.
unsure what the above meant about rubber caps, or where can i search for those "stardust" things.
really hate to have the ego-t collect dust after only a week.
my new echo 1300 , has been a great go to pv, but then again working on day 4 with this one

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I have also recently bought a ego-t kit, and either my fat fingers just cant get them to stay sealed, or they just leak.

Are they leaking out the battery connection? Are you sure the tank is pushed onto the atomizer all the way? You might want to head over to the eGo specific forums for help (lots of eGo Tank threads): eGo Type Models

As for the rubber caps, some vendors sell replacement caps for the tanks that are a soft silicone which is supposed to make a better seal to the atomizer than the hard plastic caps that are on the tanks as shipped.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Hello and Welcome to vaping! .... We have a great e cig supplier here in Canada www.CANVAPE.com , and you can find several different types of cartos which are compatible with your Ego T ( I have one as well) . They sell Boge cartos, as well as Kanger, and a few others, so you do have options.

If you have any problems making a selection, simply email Adam or Tom over at Canvape and they will be more than happy to help you..... Did I mention that they also have the lowest prices in Canada as well?? .. so you can't go wrong.

Pelon45

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
socal
Are they leaking out the battery connection? Are you sure the tank is pushed onto the atomizer all the way? You might want to head over to the eGo specific forums for help (lots of eGo Tank threads): eGo Type Models

As for the rubber caps, some vendors sell replacement caps for the tanks that are a soft silicone which is supposed to make a better seal to the atomizer than the hard plastic caps that are on the tanks as shipped.

understand now, caps are the at the end of the tank, and yes, mine are the hard plastic cap type , after posting, did so more search on here and went out and bought some ego (510) cartos, and couple of echo dual coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread