Question about goodeJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I order a flavor from goodeJuice after reading some good reviews on it. I also ordered a sample size of another flavor I wanted to try. I got it about 4 days ago and it smells just awful some kind of real chemical like smell possibly some sort of alcohol? It's very familiar but I can't quie place it.

Anyway does anyone have any idea how long on average their juices need to sit before they're usable? I know I read somewhere that they make their juices to order and they usuall need to steep. I just don't know what time frame to expect.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
To speed the steeping up, remove the cap and dripper from the bottle. Sit it up out of reach of little people and animals and away from sunlight. Let it sit uncapped for 24 hours. Reseal and shake. Give it a vape. Some may only take a week and some juices can take up to a month before they become really tasty.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
To speed the steeping up, remove the cap and dripper from the bottle. Sit it up out of reach of little people and animals and away from sunlight. Let it sit uncapped for 24 hours. Reseal and shake. Give it a vape. Some may only take a week and some juices can take up to a month before they become really tasty.

Thx hairball I do have the cap off... right now I'm just shooting for no longer smells too scarey to touch... This is only the 2nd vendor I've tried and the stuff I order from the other one is immediately vapable although some of it is much better after a week (like the cappuccino flavor). So I had no idea what to expect especially after I got a whiff of this suff...lol

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
The ejuices are made fresh to order but they are definately vapable right when you get them. I'd go ahead and drip that stuff. You'll love it. The nicotine is about as clean as it gets. Youtube them and see what people are saying.

No I did try a little after a day or two and it was awful. Really chemical tasting... It smells like salted butter mixed with rubbing alcohol or maybe acetone? I can't quite place it but it's very familiar to me.... Anyway I tried vaping some and it tasted just like it smells and I had the worst time getting the flavor out of my atty so I'm not touching it again untill I get my new cartos in....

I may have just got a bad one. I don't know the review I read on it was excellant and this flavor would be my ultimate vape if it even half tasted like its name. My daughter loved the flavor we got for her but I think I'm giving this about a week and then I'll PIF it if it doesn't get better.

Oh and no it's not a tobacco flavor it's supposed to be a coffee flavor but I detect no hint of coffee taste to it.

Edit addon: It's really a shame because this one isn't dark like my cappuccino so I was hoping it would replace it... it's not looking likely right now.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I placed an order with them yesterday for 12 samplers. I'm hoping at least 6 of them are good then I won't complain about the other 6...LOL.

Yeah it's really a dice roll ordering juice huh? I'm ok with getting one I don't like here and there. I got really lucky and hit a home run with my 1st vendor so I already have like 8 flavors I can fall back on from him.

I just really wanted this flavor and I hate it now that I got it...lmao The really bad part is I can make it mixing two flavors from my original vendor I was just being lazy.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I just wanted to let people know that Nick with goodeJuice has made it clear that he wants me to be satisfied with my purchase. I told him I'd like to give it few more days and try it again before taking any action. I just wanted anybody who views this thread to know. I wasn't trying to critisize gooeJuice anyway because I know how subjective tastes are when it comes to juice. I'll post back after I try it again.

Edit: I'd like to add that I'm plesantly surprised because I thought when you get a jice you don't like you just kind of have to deal with it. So I think it's great that he's going to so much trouble to get me an end product I like. You can't ask for better customer service.

Also if I didn't mention it yet my daughter got the butterscotch flavor and she just loves it.

Last edited:

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I order a flavor from goodeJuice after reading some good reviews on it. I also ordered a sample size of another flavor I wanted to try. I got it about 4 days ago and it smells just awful some kind of real chemical like smell possibly some sort of alcohol? It's very familiar but I can't quie place it.

Anyway does anyone have any idea how long on average their juices need to sit before they're usable? I know I read somewhere that they make their juices to order and they usuall need to steep. I just don't know what time frame to expect.

I got several samples from GoodeJuice and was pretty pleased. :)
I steep EVERYTHING for it least 5 days, but usually 14.
If you can specify the nic and pg/vg ratio when you place an order you should expect to have to steep the juice. :(
I just think many people don't mind vaping soapy/perfumy/chemically/smelling/tasting juice. :?:
I re ordered a big bottle of Dragon Fruit from Goodejuice. Good stuff.:vapor:

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I got several samples from GoodeJuice and was pretty pleased. :)
I steep EVERYTHING for it least 5 days, but usually 14.
If you can specify the nic and pg/vg ratio when you place an order you should expect to have to steep the juice. :(
I just think many people don't mind vaping soapy/perfumy/chemically/smelling/tasting juice. :?:
I re ordered a big bottle of Dragon Fruit from Goodejuice. Good stuff.:vapor:

I expected to steep it I just had no idea how long. The tiriami su I ordered with it has come around and is growing on me (last flavor that grew on became my fav). I'm wondering if it's because real Irish coffee is alcoholic and maybe whatever they add to make it imitate the alcohol flavoring just isn't for me... it's also possible I just haven't given it long enough.

I feel bad about worrying Nick I wasn't trying to say it was bad I'm just new enough to this I have no idea how long to give a juice. Also the first vendor I tried... most of his vapes are very light only heavy one from him I've gotten is caramel (which I love but can't vape a lot of and has it's own atty because it's hard to clean out).

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Shannon, I'm wondering if you would like coffee and bailey's better? I can easily eliminate the whiskey flavoring and even use a milder coffee. I do have 3 different coffee's that I use for different flavors. Lots of choices:) Thanks.

Nick I'm going to give the Irish coffee another try tomorrow. If it still doesn'6t do it for me. I'd say that would be the thing to do. I love Baileys but to me whatever imitates the liquor flavor just tastes off. I'll pm you tomorrow after I give it another shot. I really like the tiramisu I got with it now.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Customer service at goodeJuice is great. I have the Irish coffee which is very close to a cup of coffee with a good dose of whiskey. I like it, but non-drinkers might be shocked. My favorite for a long time more mellow vape is the regular coffee flavor. Just got the big bottle.

Can't argue about the customer service can't ask for more. I know some flavors we like to eat or drink aren't always so great to vape... maybe liquor flavor is one of those for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread