Question about juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogopm

Jun 26, 2013
Portugal
Hey guys. So I finally heard about bakery juices (always vaped fruit ones), and I am totally sicked at the moment. I just want to ask you guys this, and please be honest with me: do these flavors come any close in taste to what they are supposed to? Also, if you have tried one and didn't like it, could you please point it out?

Here is the list of items I am going to purchase today:
- Caramel
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry
- Chocolate Frosted Doughnut
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Waffles
- Bavarian Creme Filled Doughnut
- Caramel Apple
- Caramel Chocolate Brownies
- Peanut Butter
- Pineapple juice
- White Chocolate Caramel
- Chocolate Snickerdoodle

Thank you for reading.:blush:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Keeping in mind that taste is subjective, I must preface this post by saying my taste buds are not sophisticated. They pretty much decide "good" or "bad". Unless it tastes like something familiar to me I am usually unable to describe what things taste like. Also, juice flavors can change drastically depending on what type of carto/clearo/atty you put them in. And steeping really does matter, imo.

Out of your list I have tried the waffle juice. In my completely personal and subjective opinion, all I could taste in that one was maple syrup. I do not like syrup and so I did not enjoy that flavor. I do wish she would offer them without syrup or maybe with honey on them (I love honey on my waffles).

I also tried the Pineapple juice and didn't really care for it. It's been so long I don't remember why, however I do remember really liking the Mango juice!

I do not see any cinnamon on your list so you may not like it. But imo her Cinnamon roll tastes just like a big, fluffy, fresh out of the oven cinnamon roll. The first time I tried it I was blown away. I could actually taste the dough that was used to make the cinnamon roll, I don't even know how that's possible with ejuice. I think she uses magic, or she's just an extremely talented juice maker. Cinnamon Roll is one of my favorites.

Again, these are only my personal, subjective opinions and I recommend trying the juices out for yourself to see what you think. Remember steeping can make a difference as does carto/clearo, voltage, number of coils, etc.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
No problem :) Hopefully other people will be able to comment on all the others. That is a huge order! What size bottles did you get?

There are many methods of steeping. Personally I just let them sit for 2 weeks with the cap off (top cap, not dripper cap) and shake them occasionally. I try them and if they don't taste right I let them sit for another week, and so on. Depending on how long they take to reach you they may taste fine right out of the box. And it's okay to try them right when you get them. However if they don't taste quite right I'd recommend leaving them alone for a while and then try them again before deciding you don't like them. Personally I give them a month. If I don't like them after that I usually give them away.

Best of luck!

ETA : Another note on the cinnamon roll. I find it to be missing something. I tried her sweetener and that made it okay. But someone recommended adding cake icing and I think that might do it! I love icing on my cinnamon rolls! I only purchased the icing in my order that arrived a few days ago so I haven't tried it yet, but I think it will work out perfectly!

Sent from my Kindle Fire :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread