Question about the Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
They will indeed... our Egos are a few weeks out yet :)

Will you have only the full eGo kits, or will you also have the spare batteries? I would love it if you could carry the spare batteries. It seems that the couple of places that have the eGo kits do not have spare batteries and the original site is often out of stock on manual batteries for weeks at a time.

Anyway, your customer service is great so I will definitely see you as my go to supplier, particular if you can get spare manual batteries.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Will you have only the full eGo kits, or will you also have the spare batteries? I would love it if you could carry the spare batteries. It seems that the couple of places that have the eGo kits do not have spare batteries and the original site is often out of stock on manual batteries for weeks at a time.

Anyway, your customer service is great so I will definitely see you as my go to supplier, particular if you can get spare manual batteries.

Well thanks! We will have both kits and parts.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland

Well thanks! We will have both kits and parts.

:w00t: i just happened to be contemplating getting an TorneGo, so this is the best news i've heard all day! :thumbs:

now i've got to justify to the boyfriend why i need a 2nd PV after only a week with the 510. apparently he was under the impression that quitting analogs were supposed to save us money...:lol:

"but baby, think about all the parts we could share between them. i'm only thinking of you! "

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
:w00t: i just happened to be contemplating getting an TorneGo, so this is the best news i've heard all day! :thumbs:

now i've got to justify to the boyfriend why i need a 2nd PV after only a week with the 510. apparently he was under the impression that quitting analogs were supposed to save us money...:lol:

"but baby, think about all the parts we could share between them. i'm only thinking of you! "

LOL... I think I heard the same thing about a tool once...

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
I highly recommend to anyone to upgrade from stock 510 batteries to to the Ego battery size. Not only does it make life easier but the improved performance certainly delivers more taste from the juice.

:thumbs:

this just makes me even more excited about getting an eGo! i was also thinking of getting a low resistance atty for a HV experience.

Vicky, do you think you'll carry LR atomizers as well?

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
Egos at cignot?!?!?! Awesome!! Please be sure to send out emails to customers so we can order them the day they come in.

After I moved away from the standard 510 batteries I was afraid I would not be able to send you any more hardware orders, this is great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread