missyjo919

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Did not know you were getting the Ego's in? Titanium or Platinum?

Guess I'm finally getting some time to figure out the forum and failed to notice each vendor has their own space. Checking suppliers for Ego/Tornado but of course will hold off purchase if your getting them in.

I'll trade you even up....1 blank 510 carto for an Ego. ;)

I'll get it in the mail today!

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_..._Pony_Express_Rider_Cartoon_clipart_image.jpg

Last edited:

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
So glad I saw this. Just got my tornado today and was going to order extras. I will wait for you....hope it is soon. I want PINK and red.

Email states the initial color will be black but more on the way for Cignot. Don't know if I can hold off for other colors but great to hear the gals over there are getting them in.

How do you like the one you got today? I hear the 510 cartos work fine if you remove the paper...which I do anyway. Got any feedback for us? :thumb:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Did not know you were getting the Ego's in? Titanium or Platinum?

Guess I'm finally getting some time to figure out the forum and failed to notice each vendor has their own space. Checking suppliers for Ego/Tornado but of course will hold off purchase if your getting them in.

I'll trade you even up....1 blank 510 carto for an Ego. ;)

I'll get it in the mail today!

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_..._Pony_Express_Rider_Cartoon_clipart_image.jpg

A stroke of good luck! We will have both Black and Platinum on Saturday...

No eta on Pinks yet.

We'll have to talk more about that trade :)

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
All in good fun Vicky. I know you would want at least two of them. ;)

Great news on the colors. Glad I held off ordering and nice to hear Cignot as my main 510 supplier will now be handling the Tornado. Platinum and Black are the two most sought after and once the word gets totally out...you'll be busy for sure!

Thanks a ton for all your replies and customer service. Can't wait for my purchase and that super fast shipping will have me in a Tornado by early next week. Love the Joye mega batts and will always have them on hand for versatility.

Kudo's Vicky...and have a puffy cloud vape day!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Email states the initial color will be black but more on the way for Cignot. Don't know if I can hold off for other colors but great to hear the gals over there are getting them in.

How do you like the one you got today? I hear the 510 cartos work fine if you remove the paper...which I do anyway. Got any feedback for us? :thumb:

I am loving the tornado and I use regular 510 stuff. Haven't tried the cartos on it yet as I am not a big fan of cartos. I will be trying it with a 901 as soon as the atty gets here. I plan to sell my 510 batts and just use the tornado once I can order extras from cignot.

added: the batts last a long time and I get tons of vapor with the tornado.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    A stroke of good luck! We will have both Black and Platinum on Saturday...

No eta on Pinks yet.

We'll have to talk more about that trade :)

Are you going to have parts or just the full kits on Saturday? Can you tell us how much they will be or do we need to wait:)?

gmav44

Moved On
    Jan 23, 2010
    MI
    Oh GOOD!!

I JUST got my 51o today...But my B-day is in 2 weeks and my hubby said I can get an Ego/Tornado...

I'll get from you!!!! :D

Perfect IMHO. I spent a ton of money on different stuff and enough to have purchased 3 Tornado's. Will never regret the 510 purchase but the long battery life of the Ego totally takes away one part of the vaping process....the constant charging of batteries and taking 3 of them when you go somewhere.

Choosing Cignot was never a regret either. Highly recommend. :thumbs:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I forgot to say I recommend getting the super t tip and direct dripping. It is wonderful on the tornado. Don't think I will ever mess with carts again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread