Question about vivi nova 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbalz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Kentucky Florence Y'All
will be receiving vivi nova 2, and have read various things that you can do to improve it . wick , filing down connection . Do you have to file connection on version 2 or was that just for version 1 ? If i have to file down connection how much do i file , file it flush ? Also how do you clean your nova ? and how often ? when switching juices? or just using the same juice ? and is there anything else i need to know that i might have missed ?

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Only needed to file down the connection on the V1, the V2 has a different base. I really don't do much of anything to change flavors. You will only get a flavor mix for one or to hits if that. How often they need cleaning pretty much depends on what flavors you like. Sweet, chocolate, caramel,etc,etc type flavors gunk a coil much faster. With nutty, tobacco, or the coffee flavors that I use I go by the discoloration of the wick because the coils almost never gunk up.

kbalz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2012
    Kentucky Florence Y'All
    Only needed to file down the connection on the V1, the V2 has a different base. I really don't do much of anything to change flavors. You will only get a flavor mix for one or to hits if that. How often they need cleaning pretty much depends on what flavors you like. Sweet, chocolate, caramel,etc,etc type flavors gunk a coil much faster. With nutty, tobacco, or the coffee flavors that I use I go by the discoloration of the wick because the coils almost never gunk up.
    would this hold true to the clearomizer (stardust) as well ?

Zooker

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2012
    Washington State
    Hope you love these as much as I love mine. I have the V2 as well, and am thrilled that I took a chance on them. I bought several of the tank kits, 2 of the aluminum colored tanks and 12 extra atty/head thingies. I'm still using the original 2.4 head that came attached to mine, about 2 weeks now with the same head. The only thing I did before filling it the first time was to take it apart and wash the clear tank tube only in soap and water. When I change flavors, I just rinse it out with hot water, soak up the water off the ends of the wick with a microfiber cloth, fill and vape.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 15, 2012
    Buffalo, New York
    I filled mine with juice and started vaping - it worked just fine. This is one of those rare things that actually worked out of the box for me - I'm still amazed. To switch flavors, I rinse it in hot water, dry it out, and fill it with new juice - did it this morning in fact...

I totally agree. I see no reason to attempt to improve this product.

It works exactly like I had hoped. Perfectly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread