Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I recently ordered and received what was supposed to be an authentic DBox Puritank. I watched several unboxing reviews, including one from Grimm Green and all of their glassomizers had the DB Puritank brand inscribed on the piece. When I received mine it was in the nice DB box, and all pieces of the glassomizer were in proper condition however, the glassomizer itself did not have the DB brand inscribed on it??... not happy. The photos of the item on the website that I purchased it from (US vendor) also had the DB brand on the glassomizer ... how come mine does not??

I contacted the vendor via email IMMEDIATELY and I received a telephone response the next day, and the vendor assured me that it was in fact an authentic PUritank, and not a knock off, but could not explain why the brand did not appear on it ... So my question is, has anyone else recently ordered and received a Puritank that came in the DB box, but did not have the brand inscribed on the glassomizer??

It may seem like a small thing, but I don't like that there is no branding. This glassomizer could be anything, from anywhere ... I have Protanks, and Davide's (ie: mini's of both brand) and the branding is on the item ... as I though the Puritank would be as well :mad:

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Just curious, what vendor did you buy your PuriTank from?

The first once I bought mine from was Dragonfly ecigs. The one I received did not have the branding on the tank. Now when I purchased mine, this vendor was one of the first to get the PuriTank in stock. I liked the tank so much that I ended up buying another 2 from discountvapor a month later when the tanks were in stock for several vendors. Those 2 did have the branding on the tank.

To answer your question, my guess you purchased from a vendor that had an early stock of the PuriTank which they haven't sold out of yet.

If you want to put your mind at ease I recommend buying from this vendor that has an original PuriTank. Not that yours is fake.

DBox PuriTank - Glass Tank

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...

The first once I bought mine from was Dragonfly ecigs. The one I received did not have the branding on the tank. Now when I purchased mine, this vendor was one of the first to get the PuriTank in stock. I liked the tank so much that I ended up buying another 2 from discountvapor a month later when the tanks were in stock for several vendors. Those 2 did have the branding on the tank.

To answer your question, my guess you purchased from a vendor that had an early stock of the PuriTank which they haven't sold out of yet.

If you want to put your mind at ease I recommend buying from this vendor that has an original PuriTank. Not that yours is fake.

got mine from discountvapers(eric runs a great site) and mine had the puritank logo on it. haven't heard of any clones of this piece so i wouldn't worry about the logo- especially if it vapes ok. personally, mine has been collecting dust since i discovered the aspire dual bottom coil clearos, especially the davide-s . puts the puritanks and protanks(and iclears) to shame.....

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

Thanks for the reply ... I feel a little bit better. I ordered from www.Vaperbeast.com ... The owners name is Tim, a really cool dude. Thanks for the link because I definitely want one that is branded. Like I said in the op, I don't think the owner is lying, and I think what you said about my glassie being part of a an earlier batch is probably why this one doesn't have branding directly on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread