Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
They may seem small on a Provari, but the 19mmXL holds 2.5ml of juice and at least .5 in the carto. I was wondering if most go for the XL tank.

I use the 19mm XL tanks on my VTR, K100, and my MVP. On the MVP, the 22mm XL looks wonky IMO. I have never used, but know the VV3 are small, too. I have 19. 22, and 25mm sizes, all are XL.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I use the 19mm XL tanks on my VTR, K100, and my MVP. On the MVP, the 22mm XL looks wonky IMO. I have never used, but know the VV3 are small, too. I have 19. 22, and 25mm sizes, all are XL.

I'm sure now I'll order the 19mm XL for my next tank. I am finding the 3.0 ohm cartos giving the best vapor.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I started out with a couple of the 19 mm but started getting the 22 mm xl size. I just like not having to refill as much and the price difference isn't that much. They did say that they were going to work on getting the different colored O rings in 22 mm size. That would be nice cause then it would be a lot easier to tell my tanks apart.

SPACKlick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Durham, UK
I have 15mm halfling and standard, and 19mm standard and xl. I switch between all of them on different devices, but my current favorite is sl 19mm with a v1 diver and airflow controller on my vtr.
it's all so personal hard to give advice beyond: ibtanked is great.
Sorry to Hi-Jack the thread, but once my VTR arrives I'm looking at getting a 19mm IBT for it.

What is a "v1 diver"? and what is an "Airflow controller"?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I have the 19mm XL and 19mm standard size IBT's. I like them both, but if you were to add another tank what size would you choose?

I think we have pretty much covered from the smallest to the larges with a couple options in between. If we were to do another size it would likely be very large like 30mm. There is a very small segment for this size though at this time. If the popularity of 26650 devices took off then it might make more sense.

Cola, I have just been conversing on the subject of colored orings this morning. At issue is the quantities and the initial cost of having molds made, we are still trying to work things out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread