Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
OK, a little background first. I got my first order from FSUSA last week when they were running their 10ml freebee sale. The majority of the juices I ordered were the 50/50 blend and they are very thick. They come out of the bottle one slow drip at a time and just sit on top of my carto. They take forever to absorb. We are talking 3-4 mins to fill a carto.

One of the flavors I ordered was cola. I broke it out this morning for my first real test of it. I quickly tried it when I first got it but couldnt taste anything and thought that it needed to steep. Today the liquid was clear with no color and I could not smell anything when I opened the bottle.(Side note: I prefilled the bottle on my wetbox last night for work today and there was about 1ml of cola from a different vendor in it so I just mixed it. When I got up this morning the FSUSA juice was sitting below the other liquid in the bottle, like oil and water) When I tipped the bottle upside down to fill my carto, the liquid just ran out of the bottle like a stream of water. I didn't even get a chance to squeeze the bottle. It came out so fast that it overflowed my carto onto the counter in about 1.5 seconds. It just POURED out like a faucet. After I cleaned up and poured the extra out of the carto, I found the flavor to be very very light compared to other colas I have tried. It is the cola flavor I am looking for, I can just barely taste it for about two drags and then the flavor is gone.

Has anyone else experienced juice that just poured out of their bottles like water with no squeezing? I am wondering if I just got a funky batch? :confused:

Last edited:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
OK, a little background first. I got my first order from FSUSA last week when they were running their 10ml freebee sale. The majority of the juices I ordered were the 50/50 blend and they are very thick. They come out of the bottle one slow drip at a time and just sit on top of my carto. They take forever to absorb. We are talking 3-4 mins to fill a carto.

One of the flavors I ordered was cola. I broke it out this morning for my first real test of it. I quickly tried it when I first got it but couldnt taste anything and thought that it needed to steep. Today the liquid was clear with no color and I could not smell anything when I opened the bottle.(Side note: I prefilled the bottle on my wetbox last night for work today and there was about 1ml of cola from a different vendor in it so I just mixed it. When I got up this morning the FSUSA juice was sitting below the other liquid in the bottle, like oil and water) When I tipped the bottle upside down to fill my carto, the liquid just ran out of the bottle like a stream of water. I didn't even get a chance to squeeze the bottle. It came out so fast that it overflowed my carto onto the counter in about 1.5 seconds. It just POURED out like a faucet. After I cleaned up and poured the extra out of the carto, I found the flavor to be very very light compared to other colas I have tried. It is the cola flavor I am looking for, I can just barely taste it for about two drags and then the flavor is gone.

Has anyone else experienced juice that just poured out of their bottles like water with no squeezing? I am wondering if I just got a funky batch? :confused:

I have had liquids pour out like that a few times. I am not sure why they do that but it does happen on occasion.

As for taste, what type of carto are you using? I had taste issues with the ce2's. With the boge cartos I use now I get great flavor.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I just use generic 510 cartos. They produce great flavor and vapor with all the other vendors I use. I noticed FSUSA produces great vapor, but their flavors are much lighter than other vendors, so I started ordering 2x flavor. My big bottles from the weekend sale arrived today, and I ordered them all 2x flavor, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I am just hoping this bottle of cola is salvageable. If not, I will just pass it on to my friends that vape.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I just use generic 510 cartos. They produce great flavor and vapor with all the other vendors I use. I noticed FSUSA produces great vapor, but their flavors are much lighter than other vendors, so I started ordering 2x flavor. My big bottles from the weekend sale arrived today, and I ordered them all 2x flavor, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I am just hoping this bottle of cola is salvageable. If not, I will just pass it on to my friends that vape.

Dude how did you get your big bottles so fast? I don't even expect the shipping notice until tomorrow.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I ordered at 10pm friday night. Got a shipping notice saturday about 4 pm. This morning the tracker said it was in town. Fastest shipping I have seen from any vendor by far. :)
I was a little suprised though, each bottle was filled to about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch from the top. I estimate about 6-8ml worth. Not sure if that is the norm or not.

Last edited:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I ordered at 10pm friday night. Got a shipping notice saturday about 4 pm. This morning the tracker said it was in town. Fastest shipping I have seen from any vendor by far. :)
I was a little suprised though, each bottle was filled to about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch from the top. I estimate about 6-8ml worth. Not sure if that is the norm or not.

My mail carrier vapes. He always jokes about skimming from my bottles. He thinks I am kidding when I tell him I will waterboard him if I ever suspect anything. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I'm really confused ... and I know it has to be me, so help me out here guys.

You say in your OP "When I tipped the bottle upside down to fill my carto, the liquid just ran out of the bottle like a stream of water. I didn't even get a chance to squeeze the bottle. It came out so fast that it overflowed my carto onto the counter."

Then, in another post you say "I just use generic 510 cartos."

How are you filling these cartos bones? Like I said, I'm sure its just me that's not understanding.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm really confused ... and I know it has to be me, so help me out here guys.

You say in your OP "When I tipped the bottle upside down to fill my carto, the liquid just ran out of the bottle like a stream of water. I didn't even get a chance to squeeze the bottle. It came out so fast that it overflowed my carto onto the counter."

Then, in another post you say "I just use generic 510 cartos."

How are you filling these cartos bones? Like I said, I'm sure its just me that's not understanding.

TT,
I am not trying to answer for the op but a wetbox is a bottom feeder mod that holds a bottle of ejuice and fills the carto from beneath. One would usually tip the mod sideways or even up-side down to help the liquid get into the carto. Hope that makes sense. And no I have never had a juice just poor out like water....

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Boy I have had my share of watery juice but never from FSUSA. I am certain that the juice at FSUSA is of a very high quality and I am wondering if there may have just been something in the other juice that did not mix well with the new juice? That would be the only think thing that I could think of. Maybe somebody else may have another idea. Is the juice that is still in the original FSUSA bottle thin?

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
TT,
I am not trying to answer for the op but a wetbox is a bottom feeder mod that holds a bottle of ejuice and fills the carto from beneath. One would usually tip the mod sideways or even up-side down to help the liquid get into the carto. Hope that makes sense. And no I have never had a juice just poor out like water....

Okay ... I think.

From what bones wrote, I envisioned the carto on the counter and he was pouring juice into it.

But yeah, this makes sense. Sorry bones.

I guess my next question would be what PG/VG mix did you order?

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Ok, to clear up the confusion.... LOL

I put the side note about filling the bottle the night before to explain how the FSUSA juice did not mix with the other brand I use. When I spoke about tipping the bottle upside down, I was refering to the 30ml bottle of FSUSA cola liquid. After I fill my wetbox bottle and insert it into the box, I manually fill my carto with the vendors big bottle by squeezing juice into the top of the carto before I put it on the wetbox. To the post above, the carto was sitting on the counter when I filled it. This allows me to start off with a full bottle in the box and a full carto as I head out the door for work. Anythime after that I squeeze the bottle in the box to refill the carto. The two bottles were not correlated, I was just wondering if there was maybe something wrong with the juice since it would not mix with the other vendors juice.

As for the juice blend, it was a 30ml bottle of 80/20 pg/vg at 24mg nicotine.

Sorry for the confusion... :)

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Boy I have had my share of watery juice but never from FSUSA. I am certain that the juice at FSUSA is of a very high quality and I am wondering if there may have just been something in the other juice that did not mix well with the new juice? That would be the only think thing that I could think of. Maybe somebody else may have another idea. Is the juice that is still in the original FSUSA bottle thin?

I have had it happen but not because the liquid is watery. My issue I think has more to do with the abuse the tips on my bottles take than the liquid I put in them. I have never gotten bad liquid from FSUSA.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I've had some juice that when I tip the bottle, it drips out fairly quickly but never just poured out. I'd call David and Pam and ask them about it.

I'm going to give it another few days and see if anything changes. If the bottle had cost as much as a mod, I would probably call David, but realistically, I am only out a couple of frappa-weenies at starbucks. If it hasn't improved in a few days, I have plenty of vaping friends that will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread