The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question regarding Molicel P26A

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Gene Ritter, Sep 30, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gene Ritter

Gene Ritter New Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Question is this: The Molicel P26A is said to be the best overall battery for 18650 according to Mooch testing. Will that battery work in a SMOK Morph? There is a disclaimer saying that the diameter is a little bigger than other standard 18650's. Thanks in advance!!

2. Gene Ritter

Gene Ritter New Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Question is this: The Molicel P26A is said to be the best overall battery for 18650 according to Mooch testing. Will that battery work in a SMOK Morph? There is a disclaimer saying that the diameter is a little bigger than other standard 18650's. Thanks in advance!!

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Full disclosure: I don't know.

However, looking at this video there's not any extra diameter space to fit a wider diameter battery at the 3:50 time mark of the video. If it were me I'd choose a different model battery. You probably aren't going to miss the extra 100 mah of the P-26A.

Samsung 18650-24S, 2500 mah 25 amp CDR [​IMG]
    Sony 18650VTC5A, 2500 mah 25 amp CDR [​IMG]

Molicel 18650-P26A, 2600 mah 25 amp CDR [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Merged duplicate threads

• Like Like x 2
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

6. Marper

Marper Super Member

May 20, 2019
    Molly's are pretty good but they are a tight fit, I'd go Samsung as the previous poster said, I don't think you will notice any difference

7. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I just ordered some Molicels -- hope they fit my mods ---lol. I'm thinking they will because I am using double wrapped Samsungs right now. Fingers crossed!