Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I have an e leaf I stick 50 watt. Aspire Atlantis 2 tank. I like it so far. When I want to upgrade device and tank. Any suggestions. Also is their a better tank for the I stick

the atlantis is one of the top tanks around this year.
for something else to try out, try the subtank mini or plus.

Reactions: Jarred

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Jarred!

Everyone's preferences are so different. Sounds like you have a grand setup already - what more would you be seeking with regards to upgrading? Moar cloud? Moar flavor? Moar power?

I'm a relatively simple vaper. My preferences of tanks and mods prolly wouldn't be anything close to what you're looking for. I've never run above 24W or built below 0.5 ohm. Mostly single coils in my builds because my fat fingers have a hard time doing dualies.

But, I encourage you to explore - really think about what you're looking for. There are lots of folks out here who have one of these or one of those.

Vape on! :vapor:

grottovapor

Unresolved Status
May 7, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

grottovapor

Unresolved Status
May 7, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
yeah - the atlantis 2 is an excellent tank - also like the arctic (and there is now a 5ml tank version available, holds more juice) as well as the freemax starre (and a starre pro due out soon that has a top fill feature, though same size tank as original starre) - imo, the three are very comparable - my only complaint about the atlantis 2 is the small tank size (but, there is the mega version with a 5ml tank, though it is a very large diameter tank... kinda wonky looking on a smaller mod)

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
People tend to leave out whether or not you plan to build or just go with a stock coil setup. I recently bought a zephyrus and absolutely love it. I use the rba, built it at .23 and vape at 40 watts. This tank is under 30 and has massive airflow. Also I second getting an ipv, I know several folks sub ohming on a single batt setup and have major battery life issues. A dual batt mod will get you much longer batt life regardless of the tank or rda/rta. I have the ipv 3 not the 4 and haven't used my other mods since getting the ipv3. I understand the thought of never going over 80 watts but if you go big you are future proofing yourself. At one point I said there was no way I would ever vape over 40 watts but I hit my rda well over 100 sometimes.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
People tend to leave out whether or not you plan to build or just go with a stock coil setup. I recently bought a zephyrus and absolutely love it. I use the rba, built it at .23 and vape at 40 watts. This tank is under 30 and has massive airflow. Also I second getting an ipv, I know several folks sub ohming on a single batt setup and have major battery life issues. A dual batt mod will get you much longer batt life regardless of the tank or rda/rta. I have the ipv 3 not the 4 and haven't used my other mods since getting the ipv3. I understand the thought of never going over 80 watts but if you go big you are future proofing yourself. At one point I said there was no way I would ever vape over 40 watts but I hit my rda well over 100 sometimes.

2445502-5.jpg

That is one really really interesting looking tank!
If I could get spare rba coils for it i'd buy

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
2445502-5.jpg

That is one really really interesting looking tank!
If I could get spare rba coils for it i'd buy

That doesn't show the rba, it is 4 post like a lot of rda on today's market. For no more than it cost just buy 2 and you will have 2 rba and a ton of parts. There is a thread that we have been discussing the zephyrus on I'll link it in a bit when I have time. I think the thread is youde zephyrus.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I say yes if you buy bulk wire, 100 ft rolls. And stock up on cotton it's next to nothing versus 2-4 bucks a coil. However don't just go buy a 100ft roll till you know what guage you prefer to build with.

Edyle
Youde Zephyrus | Page 4 | E-Cigarette Forum

Zephyrus-Heaven-Gifts-wholesale-alibaba-Japanese-organic.jpg

Note the massive airflow holes under the coils. I love it.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
So in the long run do you save a lot going with RBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you have the Atlantis2, so you have to keep buying new coils.
If your tank comes with a rebuildable coil head like the subtank, the joyetech deltaII or that zephyrus above, then you can easily rebuild the head.

I've only recently ordered a subtank plus because the spare rba heads for them are now available; so I can have the convenience of swapping a head if I need/want to and the cost savings of rebuilding and of course my own quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread