Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Hi All:
Can you get a car adaptor for the Vapor King Passthru battery.
I have seen some posts about them where can you buy them?

Gordy

I think Steve will be getting some in soon. Right now the ones he has will charge the pcc or a battery, but not the passthru. You need higher voltage to run the Passthrough. I am sure someone will chime in and tell you what specs you need, and they do have them out there. Gazoo and KC are the voltage experts - me, I'm just the blonde cheerleader! ;)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi All:
Can you get a car adaptor for the Vapor King Passthru battery.
I have seen some posts about them where can you buy them?

Gordy

Y'all KNow I get off on makin you smile, but, dealin w/China is like root canal w/o any pain meds8-o

Give me a little time, got, lots of new surprises coming you way:p

Steve:cool:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Y'all KNow I get off on makin you smile, but, dealin w/China is like root canal w/o any pain meds8-o

Give me a little time, got, lots of new surprises coming you way:p

Steve:cool:

I'm feeling your pain, Steve. I once had an order for software from China that got seized by Customs for being counterfeit (honest, I thought it was authentic). I'll have to get me the car charger, that's for sure. And a PT ... and very, very soon. Thanks for everything you do for your customers. :D

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
Y'all KNow I get off on makin you smile, but, dealin w/China is like root canal w/o any pain meds

Give me a little time, got, lots of new surprises coming you way

Steve
Hey guys,

I'm starting to think that Steve is either a marketing genius or one sadistic dude!! Every time I think I'm good with my supplies for a while, he posts something like this!! AARRGGHH!!!!

Tom

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
By the way, I'm very suspect about a 5v 1000mA charger working with the passthru because I have a wall charger for usb that the rated output is just that (5v 1000mA) and it doesn't work. I have to use my Rosewill 4 port that puts out 5v @ 2000mA for it to work.

If anyone finds one that works at 1000mA I'd sure like to know how they did it.

sl2222

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
By the way, I'm very suspect about a 5v 1000mA charger working with the passthru because I have a wall charger for usb that the rated output is just that (5v 1000mA) and it doesn't work. I have to use my Rosewill 4 port that puts out 5v @ 2000mA for it to work.

If anyone finds one that works at 1000mA I'd sure like to know how they did it.

sl2222

I bought one at walgreens for $7.99 1000ma works great in car also dual usb port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread